Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went shopping tonight. Is it normal for men to go and wait inside the ladies fitting rooms? Happened twice. Is this normal? Felt weird.
Yes that is weird :thumbsdown:

Drunk on a school night. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went shopping tonight. Is it normal for men to go and wait inside the ladies fitting rooms? Happened twice. Is this normal? Felt weird.
Not if you say "your bum looks great in that,now I'd better go see how my wife's coming along".:rolleyes:

Nope thats not normal
Most guys wait outside the fitting rooms. Or if you're really lucky you can get a leave pass and go and get a coffee.

Nope thats not normal
Most guys wait outside the fitting rooms. Or if you're really lucky you can get a leave pass and go and get a coffee.

I'm guessing the guys were gay. As much as we'd like to be in the female change rooms most guys wouldn't dare do it unless they were forced to.

I'm guessing the guys were gay. As much as we'd like to be in the female change rooms most guys wouldn't dare do it unless they were forced to.
Correct. I usually just wait outside or tell Mebbu i'll meet her back there in 10 minutes.

I tell you to go and get a coffee so you don't huff and puff while I'm trying to shop!

My ex was the worst when it came to shopping. At DFO he'd drag me to all the mens clothing stores, cant decide on anything. And they say women are bad.

Shopping alone FTW.

I worked in retail for a year. Would sometimes witness a couple both go into the one fitting room.

But it was Broadmeadows I suppose... so you know. If they weren't stealing the items you'd be happy with that.

I tell you to go and get a coffee so you don't huff and puff while I'm trying to shop!

There are days when I just CBF walking around shopping centres, so you usually do the "fiancé drop" and just meet me somewhere. That way I can browse in places like JB and the like. Win win for both of us. :)

I have no idea what CAH or banner making is :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Just received some terrible news, one of cousin's is going into hospital tomorrow, to be operated on her larynx for throat cancer.

This is just stuffed, she lost two brothers already to cancer in the past 5 years.

Very very upset right now. **** cancer :mad:

Sorry to hear that DVB :( Hope the surgery goes well!!

Nope thats not normal

The worst is when you've got all day shopping trips overseas. No data on a smartphone is a real killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back