EDFL Premier Division 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor ol' Back and Round. I feel for you mate, if you are following Avondale get off now, they have run their race
I don't follow any Premier Division team big time (don't mind Greenvale.) Just admire Airport West and Avondale for taking it up to the usual big guns. Better than only having Keilor, Abers, Greenvale, Strathmore up there all the time. As for baiting, easy to cover up your lack of understanding and continuous stupid comments as baiting. Come on banga it's time you came out!!

Last edited:

Airport West will do a number on Avondale this week, mark my words. Avondale's run has come to massive halt, they will be lucky to make the 4 and if they do will be knocked out in the 1st week. Everyone's worked out how to play Rose who rarely get's a sniff against the good teams
A.H v Abers in g.f. For great drama a.h by 1 pt amid umpiring controversy.
Baiting things always worries me , when a small creature of I.q 0.05 can make a "grow'd" man look stupid.

Airport West will do a number on Avondale this week, mark my words. Avondale's run has come to massive halt, they will be lucky to make the 4 and if they do will be knocked out in the 1st week. Everyone's worked out how to play Rose who rarely get's a sniff against the good teams
I see Kenny has not been named in team list for APW this match. If he doesn't play I can't see APW beating Avondale, particularly at Avondale.

Pacco to not win another game. Three home games against "non" relegation teams and will lose them all. Only chance against Marby but will lose that as well. They have hung on for 3 years and were unlucky not to make finals first year up. Coaching changes and instability up the top have cost them. Will spend some time in Div 1
wrong ,wrong, wrong & wrong ....... anymore predictions ??

wrong ,wrong, wrong & wrong ....... anymore predictions ??
Great effort by Pacco and secured a spot in the Premier Division for season 2015. Not sure in anyone picked Pacco, including you. Still may struggle to win another game based on year's form. Will worry Marby but Marby will go into game fighting for survival, survival that Pacco has already achieved.

Last edited:
The pounding Northern took from Greenvale yesterday might do them the world of good reminding them just how far the bottom four sides are behind the rest of the division so they work harder over the next 5 games.

Great effort by Pacco and secured a spot in the Premier Division for season 2015. Not sure in anyone picked Pacco, including you. Still may struggle to win another game based on year's form. Will worry Mary but Marby will go into game fighting for survival, survival that Pacco has already achieved.
Huge win by Pacco against the odds. Marby, Douttas and Northern Saints would each have to win at least 2 out of remaining 5 for Pacco to miss out. Having said that Abers must be the most frustrating team to their coach and supporters. Thrash the unbeaten AVH 2 weeks ago, then beaten by a team everyone expected them to thrash this week. They've done that several times this season.

Great round of footy next week.

APW V Abers
Strathmore V Greenvale
Douttas V Marby
Pacco V Keilor
N Saints. V Avondale

Even though Greenvale are essentially 2 games out of the 4 I wouldn't write them off. They are almost back to full strength player wise, and even though they are not playing at their best,it is not beyond them to win their next 5. If that was the case they would most likely sneak into the 4. Anything could happen from there.

Also great win by Airport West over Avondale yesterday. Did it without Kenny, although Avondale also had key players out.
Most even and interesting season for many years.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pounding Northern took from Greenvale yesterday might do them the world of good reminding them just how far the bottom four sides are behind the rest of the division so they w
Yea, I think Douttas or Northern for relegation now. Pity.
Yea, I think Douttas or Northern for relegation now. Pity.
Pity ... why , which clubs would you rather it be and for what reason

Pity ... why , which clubs would you rather it be and for what reason

Well, I have some pretty strong ties to both clubs and I'd rather they didn't go down. My preference was for Pacco, but I guess I'll have to settle for Marby instead, although I think they'll be safe too.

Poor ol' Back and Round. I feel for you mate, if you are following Avondale get off now, they have run their race
Maybe if you help Saadi like you are suppose to instead off throwing off Avondale might win a flag,get of big footy and concentrate on the big prize your club has worked hard for over last 2 years

He'll Play
bangfrom50
You were spot on with tipping AW early in the week. What made you so sure AW would win as your comments wernt just a tip they were a statement?? See above Kenny will play (He did not) was your only blemish with the AH v AW prediction. I went to this game and both sides had outs AW seem to cover the losses better and were never seriously challenged via the scoreboard the game was a tough affair but played in good spirits with no flag flying at all by either side. Good game even with a 6 goal margin. This sets up a great round with AW v Abers fighting for 4 spot.

Maybe if you help Saadi like you are suppose to instead off throwing off Avondale might win a flag,get of big footy and concentrate on the big prize your club has worked hard for over last 2 years
WTF? Why would I help Saadi or Avondale? My team is going fine thanks and will give it a good go, just nee
WTF?, who the hell do you think I am.

bangfrom50
You were spot on with tipping AW early in the week. What made you so sure AW would win as your comments wernt just a tip they were a statement?? See above Kenny will play (He did not) was your only blemish with the AH v AW prediction. I went to this game and both sides had outs AW seem to cover the losses better and were never seriously challenged via the scoreboard the game was a tough affair but played in good spirits with no flag flying at all by either side. Good game even with a 6 goal margin. This sets up a great round with AW v Abers fighting for 4 spot.
APW are a good team in good form, Avondale are going the other way

bangfrom50

Don't right off Greenvale Just yet.

Have a good run home, play Strathmore this week and Keilor at home both very winable for a team starting to get back its senior players.

Have a good run home, play Strathmore this week and Keilor at home both very winable for a team starting to get back its senior players.
Totally agree. Saw the game on Saturday and despite average opposition just kept foot on throttle. Systematic and disciplined brought home good result and all important percentage

Wouldn't say playing 2 teams in the 4, including the top team "a good run home"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back