Preview ELIMINATION FINAL: RICHMOND V CARLTON - MCG - SUNDAY 8 SEPTEMBER 2013 - Foley & White Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 28902

Probably the most excited I've been about tickets in a long time! :)
I don't know how you can stand to use those wireless keyboards. I got one and reverted back to the wired within a week after I realised the necessity of a keypad.

Wow, obviously, by definition (a final and all) this is the biggest game we've had for a decade or so, but gezz this is really, really starting to get exciting. Hearing all the tiges folk on BF getting their tickets, seat allocations and sharing their hopes and expectations - this is an order of magnitude more than i thought. Huge.

Anyone else struggling to focus on their work? Or is it just me???

Carlton have been hinting that barring a miracle not all of Judd, Scotland and McLean will play. Too risky bringing in three underdone players against a running side like Richmond. My tip is that Judd will play and one of the other two will be a sub.

Wow, obviously, by definition (a final and all) this is the biggest game we've had for a decade or so, but gezz this is really, really starting to get exciting. Hearing all the tiges folk on BF getting their tickets, seat allocations and sharing their hopes and expectations - this is an order of magnitude more than i thought. Huge.

Anyone else struggling to focus on their work? Or is it just me???

We also got the Editorial in todays HUN

Footy fever's here to lift our spirits

TRIBAL rivalries aside, the unbridled joy of generations of long-suffering Tigers fans as their team prepares for Richmond's first AFL final in 12 years is a delight to witness.
As finals fever starts to overtake our city, we should revel in the reaction of Richmond fans to their drought-breaking sudden-death final against the Blues at the MCG on Sunday.
Footy isn't just a sport in Victoria, it's an integral part of our culture and character. You can count on the Herald Sun to celebrate this wonderful game.

With five Victorian teams still in the running for AFL supremacy, we look forward with much excitement to watching the September action unfold.
Though footy is a national obsession, we'll never forget the game was invented here in the world's most liveable city and we can't help but hope for the Victorian teams to do well.
Nothing lifts our spirits quite like the traditions of September, so sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how you can stand to use those wireless keyboards. I got one and reverted back to the wired within a week after I realised the necessity of a keypad.

They s**t me when they go flat otherwise I hate wires.

Just realised and deleted the photo. If anyone sits in my seat I will find you and I will kill you.

They s**t me when they go flat otherwise I hate wires.

Just realised and deleted the photo. If anyone sits in my seat I will find you and I will kill you.

God dammit I was going to scan the barcode in My Fitness Pal to see how many calories it contained :(

Does the loser of this game effectively get ranked 8th? E.g they would get pick 9 in the draft and be regarded as the 8th finishing side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back