Emma Quayle's 2015 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Clayton Oliver is the real bolter. Right up into the top 5. I have absolutely no doubt that Brendan McCartney is a big reason why Melbourne will probably take him there. He was a big reason why we took Clay Smith, Hrovat and he was also was heavily pushing that we draft Wines over Macrae. Loves the crash and bash inside types. Was also very keen on Stringer (as a midfielder) even though he is a more natural forward.

Thats it..... WOW......seriously...as Silvagnis said and rightly so .... underwhelming .

Pretty disappointed in that effort.

Not EQ best work by a long way, short and sweet but I think most BF posters could have knocked that one out.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought she used to speak to the recruiters and get actual info on their likely picks.
Every pick reads like this.
"Pick 3 = Player X. "Insert club here" could pick up X here, or they may not. X could be picked up by any team before "insert club here" gets their pick.

I'm curious as to why people think it's such a poor effort? I'm sure it won't be 100% accurate but no doubt she's writing with some inside information which is why it would be similar to Twomey's.

Past record has been 9/10 last year, 8/10 the year before and she gradually trailed off for accuracy outside the top 10 each year.

I'm still not convinced on McKay as he seems to be a not quite anything player to me but it seems likely Carlton are leaning that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back