Europa League 15/16

Remove this Banner Ad

You're keen getting up to watch EL.
Watch Spurs in any cup comp

I get Fridays off normally anyway, haven't gone in to uni on a Friday since semester one last year.

Sunday nights are tough however, particularly when daylight savings kick in

Watch Spurs in any cup comp

I get Fridays off normally anyway, haven't gone in to uni on a Friday since semester one last year.

Sunday nights are tough however, particularly when daylight savings kick in
Like this weekend :cry:

Also, Nice of Woy to rest Sturridge so he's as fit as a fiddle for us after the international break.

Lamela might look like a mess of a footballer but 2 assists and 2 goals in his last 3 appearances shows his importance to us

Not a terrible away draw at Monaco they've still got some very handy players in their side. If we can get 6 points from Anderlecht I think we'll still top the group

Not happy with the way the club is approaching EL this year. Clear lack of care factor. Which is silly considering CL football is om offer.

Having said that I'd much rather prefer a victory against the bitters than a win in the EL.
Always find it weird fielding a weak team at home in the EL when the Sunday game is either at home or in your case this week down the road. If anything the EL game would be a perfect oppurtunity for the out of form first XI players to play well under less pressure and against weaker opponents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didn't even know we were playing this morning, but good to see our reserves get some match fitness.
2CFC6D4100000578-0-Danny_Ings_who_was_called_up_to_the_England_squad_on_Thursday_jo-a-75_1443728552095.jpg

An very expensive reserve's goal helped scrounge that point!

Always find it weird fielding a weak team at home in the EL when the Sunday game is either at home or in your case this week down the road. If anything the EL game would be a perfect oppurtunity for the out of form first XI players to play well under less pressure and against weaker opponents
They did it last season too at home against Real Madrid in the CL because they knew they would lose

Settle down, you just said he shouldn't be sacked til Dec a few days ago, now you think he'd go if the next few games go bust

Oh wait you're Faith you're just trolling
i said no manager should be sacked before Dec, but he probably will if results dont improve.
why does everyone think im trolling just because you dont understand what i have been saying?

With the money being invested in him since last summer he should be given a season and a half to get it right. Replacing Gerrard, Suarez & Sterling was always going to be a tough ask. Sturridge who was your 2nd/3rd best player when you got 2nd has been injured long-term too. Outside the top 6 come mid January he should be gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back