Frawley to Join Hawks. (Pick 3 to the Dees)

Remove this Banner Ad

Made the Grand Final in 2012 and 2013.
Former #2 pick could be the next Aaron Fiora considering he hasn't added any bulk in two years. Dont get too excited. The fact that, by all reports, only the Hawks and Saints went after him may suggest something.
Could you please name the 8 and how many each games each played please.

You do realize he was drafted at 183cms and has finished up at 188cms...... He's had some growing pains for sure.
If he gets to Hawthorn he'll have a very nice grounding/development opportunity......plenty to like about the kid, his talent is undeniable.

Last edited:
I was also meaning your statement about O'Rourke and there being a hidden meaning to only 2 clubs being in the race for him.

Tim O'Brien(4), Luke Lowden(1), Angus Litherland(13), Mitch Hallahan(6), Billy Hartung(7), Derick Wanganeen(1), Ben Ross(4) and of course McEvoy(13) were our debutants. Then there was Ceglar and Langford who played 2 and 1 games in 2013 who played 15 and 19 games in 2014.

Thats quite a few youngsters to blood while winning a flag.
Ross and McEvoy youngsters? Debuting for your club doesn't count as a league debut.
Hidden meaning? I wrote 2 clubs chasing as reported. I don't recall reading any other clubs were after him. If they were I must have missed that article. Hardly any hidden meanings in there. Perhaps you could enlighten me to what I was suggesting.

I was also meaning your statement about O'Rourke and there being a hidden meaning to only 2 clubs being in the race for him.

Tim O'Brien(4), Luke Lowden(1), Angus Litherland(13), Mitch Hallahan(6), Billy Hartung(7), Derick Wanganeen(1), Ben Ross(4) and of course McEvoy(13) were our debutants. Then there was Ceglar and Langford who played 2 and 1 games in 2013 who played 15 and 19 games in 2014.

Thats quite a few youngsters to blood while winning a flag.

Woodward also debuted this year if I'm not mistaken.

Ross and McEvoy youngsters? Debuting for your club doesn't count as a league debut.
Hidden meaning? I wrote 2 clubs chasing as reported. I don't recall reading any other clubs were after him. If they were I must have missed that article. Hardly any hidden meanings in there. Perhaps you could enlighten me to what I was suggesting.
Semantics. You wanted to know who debuted. I merely grouped everyone up and labelled them as "youngsters" as the majority clearly are just that.

You were the one who said "may suggest something" were you not?

Last edited:
There are easy answers to your questions but..shouldn't you be worrying about your own backyard? I mean seriously, some Gee supporter gotta get over '08! It's old!

This. Geelong are going through a player implosion as we speak

By contrast I reckon we're going alright

Easy…..Christensen is a shock, but the others on the table aren't…..Varcoe for Clark in a 3 way deal looks a likely outcome and thats a fair trade IMO. Lonergan?….well he hasn't indicated he wishes to finish his career anywhere else at this stage. Most cat supporters think he has one more year left in him anyway…..IF he decides to take a deal with the Dogs, we could get a pick that our genius recruiter could well exploit.

Geelong could do well in a deal for Christensenas well…..., and his desire to move is not football related….

Hardly an implosion…..but if it makes you feel better, stick with it.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back