F - peterss - DREAM TEAM BUFF - grimlock
R - Hatchy1992 - A Bit High - SM
Int - krisholio14 - winty

Changes
GSN from Ruck to HBF
Hatchy from Wing to Ruck
Fizzler from HBF to HFF
Spanna from HFF to Wing

Here is the side guys and it has some significant changes that I wanted to explain to the group.

With the recent announcement that GSN was not able to commit to the club in the capacity that we had got use to, it opened the door (with GSN's blessing) to promote an active poster to the role of Ruck. I asked for expressions of interest while also having a player in my mind at the time.

Thankfully Hatchy1992 PM'd me his interest as he was that player. Hatchy has come on in leaps and bounds since joining the club and definitely has the support of this playing group and is beginning to step out into the SFA and is getting noticed. His activity has been a major factor in his positional move and he thoroughly deserves this opportunity. I know he will continue to shine and be a massive player for our club as we embark on a reel assault on a premiership and beyond.

Spanna65 has been rewarded for his consistent activity since joining our club. He has slotted in nicely and has began to assist in banner making. He is responsible for peterss banner and has also done a great job on Bucketss 150 banner which will be unveiled first week of the finals. Another bright young player who has a great future with this club not only in S18 but in the seasons ahead.

Fizzler has been given a forward role to see if he can get amongst the goals. Not as consistent with his activity as he would like to be, his enthusiasm for helping me during several PM sessions re our heritage jumper and a few other attempts at jumpers for S19 has earnt him a spot in the forward line.

GETSOMENUTS has been honest enough to admit he cant be as active as we know he usually is. He acknowledged the ruck role should go to someone more active and I commend him for this selfless act. I have slotted him across HB to provide strength and leadership across a line that most teams forwards would fear. GSN, apollo_creed and Hawthorn United would put fear into any Half Forward line......except maybe ours ;)

Good luck this week to all players in a milestone game for former Premiership Captain and B&F of the club peterss. There is no doubt he has assisted greatly in building the club and while he may not be around as much as he once was he clearly wants what is best for this group. Lets win this one for him and go one step closer to wrapping up the Minor Premiership.

Cheers
ABH

Thanks for the opportunity A Bit High and GETSOMENUTS. Will put every effort in this week to fulfill the ruck role!

Big congratulations to peterss on his 200th! Hopefully we can get a big win for you this week mate.

GUMBIES
B - SelwoodTaylor - Jeremias - swannies
HB - GETSOMENUTS - apollo_creed - Hawthorn United
C - Spanna65 - Tayl0r - Mr Gor
HF - Bucketss - SOPH_CROSS - Fizzler
F - peterss - DREAM TEAM BUFF - grimlock
R - Hatchy1992 - A Bit High - SM
Int - krisholio14 - winty

Changes
GSN from Ruck to HBF
Hatchy from Wing to Ruck
Fizzler from HBF to HFF
Spanna from HFF to Wing

Here is the side guys and it has some significant changes that I wanted to explain to the group.

With the recent announcement that GSN was not able to commit to the club in the capacity that we had got use to, it opened the door (with GSN's blessing) to promote an active poster to the role of Ruck. I asked for expressions of interest while also having a player in my mind at the time.

Thankfully Hatchy1992 PM'd me his interest as he was that player. Hatchy has come on in leaps and bounds since joining the club and definitely has the support of this playing group and is beginning to step out into the SFA and is getting noticed. His activity has been a major factor in his positional move and he thoroughly deserves this opportunity. I know he will continue to shine and be a massive player for our club as we embark on a reel assault on a premiership and beyond.

Spanna65 has been rewarded for his consistent activity since joining our club. He has slotted in nicely and has began to assist in banner making. He is responsible for peterss banner and has also done a great job on Bucketss 150 banner which will be unveiled first week of the finals. Another bright young player who has a great future with this club not only in S18 but in the seasons ahead.

Fizzler has been given a forward role to see if he can get amongst the goals. Not as consistent with his activity as he would like to be, his enthusiasm for helping me during several PM sessions re our heritage jumper and a few other attempts at jumpers for S19 has earnt him a spot in the forward line.

GETSOMENUTS has been honest enough to admit he cant be as active as we know he usually is. He acknowledged the ruck role should go to someone more active and I commend him for this selfless act. I have slotted him across HB to provide strength and leadership across a line that most teams forwards would fear. GSN, apollo_creed and Hawthorn United would put fear into any Half Forward line......except maybe ours ;)

Good luck this week to all players in a milestone game for former Premiership Captain and B&F of the club peterss. There is no doubt he has assisted greatly in building the club and while he may not be around as much as he once was he clearly wants what is best for this group. Lets win this one for him and go one step closer to wrapping up the Minor Premiership.

Cheers
ABH
Thanks for that ABH :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back