Geelong vs Fremantle - Second Qualifying Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott Lol. That was some old fashioned suburban bullshit and you still couldn't win!? With all due respect to Geelong, that is such a terrible venue for a finals game. Couldn't see a bloody thing the whole time.

Man, Eddie's gonna be pissed about the six dayjilvjlkdjflsjlisdkhfkhfekshOH YES THAT'S RIGHT! EAT A KOWK EDDIE! ADIOS PIES! WELL DONE PORT!

I wonder what happened to those boxes of tissues the Geelong advertiser bought

Edit: forget it, just heard Scott's presser - soft free kicks in front of goals wtf - he is embarrassing and I'm not surprised that his captain and Johnson behaved in that manner after the game - good role model
Pretty sure you' ll find that Scott was referring to Geelong players giving soft frees away in front of goal.
Give it a spell Couch-brain turning to mashed potato?
In fact thought he was remarkably calm, composed and fair in his assesssments of today's game.

we have no one else to play, that is what happens when you re-build, you don't ask for Ablett back or ask for Corey, Chapman, Bartel to reverse their age by 5 years.

Geelong has been re-building the last 18 months and players like Caddy, Blicavs, Guthrie, Motlop....they all are 22 years and under and need to learn the hard way.

You should know this being a Richmond supporter.
Believe me, I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon and Paul Roos have really turned Aussie rules into scrappy shitty ugly to watch, Longy not much better. This is a s**t looking game . But win at any cost is the motto for lock downs , it not good football it looks like rugby!

Why did you quote my post just to spout this pathetic nonsense?

Don't know how it was for neutrals but that was a very tense and gripping game for me, the pressure was several notches higher than what was seen in the other two finals IMO.

It still
Why did you quote my post just to spout this pathetic nonsense?

Don't know how it was for neutrals but that was a very tense and gripping game for me, the pressure was several notches higher than what was seen in the other two finals IMO.
looks crappy mate. Got eyes. The games spectacle is slowly being driven away by this crapscrap that just holds the ball in packs(scrums) until the umpire decides its a ball up or a free. Free flowing footy is great. But if your side can't perform real good skills, well the other way to win is to turn the game into a wrestling match. It doesn't look good, You got eyes , don't ya? Its sort of logical , yes ?
Get off the horse mate, you won , ugly, but you won.

This was the best game I have seen in years and proved what I had been thinking all season - freo are the real deal. Loved Ross Lyon tearing shreds of that Victorian twerp Shane whatever his name is ...hey Shane it's a national competition.

I found it odd that this Shane bloke didnt ask Chris Scott the same question in their press conference. As a West Aussie i can assure you we have been putting up with that biased crap for years. Ross Lyon was spot on in saying he didnt know what that journalists stood for.

It was Geelong that started the crap in the game...freo finished it.

Freo can beat anyone anywhere and have the tools. They are also rested up. Half the side didnt play in round 23. So half the team have played one game in almost 4 weeks. Forget losing touch, at this stage of the year late in games it's rested up players that run out games well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back