No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want it all a few head highs a few knee reco's just some damage would be good long term.. I want Brisbane to give it to em and just tire them out then they won't be fresh for our game... I'm sick of everything going freo's way it's boring:(
Wishing players suffer knee reco's?
Wish you suffered a finger injury that stopped you posting for, ahhh I dunno, let's say FOREVER!

I don't think bigton means it literally. He just wishes damage to soften them up. Nothing wrong with that.

"Do your knee Watson" or whoever is common footy game day slang. Everyone has said it at some point. They don't literally wish it though.

KOLOKOTRONIS
Who says that? Common day footy slang?

I don't think bigton means it literally. He just wishes damage to soften them up. Nothing wrong with that.

"Do your knee Watson" or whoever is common footy game day slang. Everyone has said it at some point. They don't literally wish it though.

KOLOKOTRONIS
Literally never heard anyone ever call anything like that out at a game to any player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're banking wins though. Can't see them losing top spot from here. Providing that we can get 2nd spot that will be a huge bonus for us. I would love to score them in the grand final.

They are doing what we did in 13. Quietly winning. Ross Lyon has done a good job.

KOLOKOTRONIS

I think he does, why else say it repeatedly? Card-worthy at least, disgraceful thing to say.

We tend to be a little more saguine and lenient to our own.

if though, someone posted, "Stand by Hird" without a sense of irony, there would be Big Footy blood. Everywhere.

KOLOKOTRONIS
Now, you know what I'm saying just jesting really... Like it would happen anyway:( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back