No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's holding up the MRP report. Still deliberating on how much to fine or suspend Lake and Frawley? If they get anything more than just a statement saying it was looked at Ill be furious.

What's holding up the MRP report. Still deliberating on how much to fine or suspend Lake and Frawley? If they get anything more than just a statement saying it was looked at Ill be furious.

I had forgotten they were on report - probably working out how to help Freo out with the brain fade Dawson had. Don't want him missing the derby

Utter crap. No malice intended it looked more like momentum and he raised his hand to support himself against Vikery. If no risk for suspension should appeal.

Lake got a $1000 fine :drunk:

What did that Sydney fella get for pushing Roughead a lot harder and later into some exposed bolts? Not even cited, surprise surprise.
What a ******* joke. I'm getting pretty ******* tired of this s**t - the AFL is sucking all enjoyment out of the game by citing our players on trumped up bullshit.

I honestly hope Razor Ray drives off the Bolte.

A fine - they have got to be ******* joking. What about the push that Pop got into the bench - oh that's right - 'I didn't see it'
I don't know how much more of this s**t the club is going to be prepared to put up with

Lake got a $1000 fine :drunk:

What did that Sydney fella get for pushing Roughead a lot harder and later into some exposed bolts? Not even cited, surprise surprise.
Contest this s**t Lake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All players on 1 or 2 strikes need to cop a week in either the Port or Brizzy games, to wipe their slates clean prior to finals....Eazy peasy....Manipulate the system to work to our advantage, while at the same time matching the MRP's cynicism.:thumbsu:

MRP will probably let the guys off:(

All players on 1 or 2 strikes need to cop a week in either the Port or Brizzy games, to wipe their slates clean prior to finals....Eazy peasy....Manipulate the system to work to our advantage, while at the same time matching the MRP's cynicism.:thumbsu:

Doesn't work like that. The "third and subsequent low-level offence" within a season must include a one week penalty.

Worry is that if they set Lake's as the standard, then they can wipe out anyone they want any time they want, if you have two low level offences already (look out Gibbo). They need to contest. Worth the risk of an additional $500 fine, to avoid having these low level offences hanging over you in the finals.

Just can't see how they can claim this was more serious than the push on Roughead in the Sydney game. They really need to be held to account for their inconsistency.

Doesn't work like that. The "third and subsequent low-level offence" within a season must include a one week penalty.

Worry is that if they set Lake's as the standard, then they can wipe out anyone they want any time they want, if you have two low level offences already (look out Gibbo). They need to contest. Worth the risk of an additional $500 fine, to avoid having these low level offences hanging over you in the finals.

Just can't see how they can claim this was more serious than the push on Roughead in the Sydney game. They really need to be held to account for their inconsistency.

That's precisely what I was getting at: Those on 2 strikes get a 'free hit' against the Power....Hi Mr Wingard;)....While those on 1 Get to Clock-a-CAT-KNOB (say Stevie JaY OR Capt sook.); Then another against one of Poort, or Brizzy....Devious, Machiavellian & quite brilliant.:thumbsu:

That's precisely what I was getting at: Those on 2 strikes get a 'free hit' against the Power....Hi Mr Wingard;)....While those on 1 Get to Clock-a-CAT-KNOB (say Stevie JaY OR Capt sook.); Then another against one of Poort, or Brizzy....Devious, Machiavellian & quite brilliant.:thumbsu:

Does NOT wipe slate clean.

Vulnerable to get a one week penalty for any infringement like Lake's every time you play once you get two low-level fines in a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back