No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Hawthorn exist anymore?Not one commentator on any footy shows have even mentioned us tonight. The Crows,Freo, Ricmond,Swans talked about, but we just don't get mentioned. I just hope we put them all to shame. :oops:

Good, we are back under the radar :thumbsu:

Does Hawthorn exist anymore?Not one commentator on any footy shows have even mentioned us tonight. The Crows,Freo, Ricmond,Swans talked about, but we just don't get mentioned. I just hope we put them all to shame. :oops:
Footy Classified just brought up Ross Lyon having a whinge about Mitchell causing Fyfe to miss games. That's a Hawk reference.

Footy Classified just brought up Ross Lyon having a whinge about Mitchell causing Fyfe to miss games. That's a Hawk reference.
What a stain. Mitch had nothing to do with it. And frankly Ross was going to rest him anyway. Just trying to distract from how s**t his team is playing and his match fixing

Wow, Mitch should have his knees registered as deadly weapons. If a half-hearted bump from them like that can put Fyfe under a cloud for 8 weeks, imagine what damage it would do if he used them with real intent!

We will...come end of year..Commentators will be scratching their heads saying...

"we tried everything Gill...you just can't keep a good dog down it seems!"

Yeah he brought Russell over from port at the very least, Fagan not sure but they had worked together at Melbourne at least

Fagan came from Melbourne. He was closely aligned to Neale Daniher and when Melbourne sacked him Chris Fagan's future was uncertain, so the Hawks grabbed him.
Another smart move by dees

Personally, I feel embarrassed for Roo and Saints fans at the dome who are given reminders on the big screen to cheer after a goal, before the ball is bounced.

I mean, what's next?

Reminders to breathe in and breathe out?.

Does Hawthorn exist anymore?Not one commentator on any footy shows have even mentioned us tonight. The Crows,Freo, Ricmond,Swans talked about, but we just don't get mentioned.
It's good.

Now all we need is for Gerard Healy to pick against us in every final we play, and the 3peat is assured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how "super coach" Lyon is resting half the side this week. Flirting with Danger ya knob. Not that Freo are a threat anyway, but still what a complete knob!

Love how we are flying under the radar!

I admire Paul Roos for getting someone to pay him $1.5 million per year for sitting on his arse.
That's $3 million blowing in the wind.

He's a smart man, pity about the crap football coach part!

I would hire to be my broker for a new job. Top money, with minimum effort, and results not important.

He lives on a reputation he never really gained.

I love how "super coach" Lyon is resting half the side this week. Flirting with Danger ya knob. Not that Freo are a threat anyway, but still what a complete knob!

Love how we are flying under the radar!
Freo pumped us a couple of years ago in a final we had to travel to perth. Rested 12 players and we did them by 100+ at tassie. Some of those guys are limping in. I know a few guys would be out for surgery if finals were out of the question 6 weeks ago.

Kinda how mitchell had the flu last week

Regarding the resting of players, I'm wondering what people will say if Freo lose their first final, even with all the fresh legs and rested faces :)

Nek Minnut: "Lloyd appointed new bombers coach"

... well played, Brad, well played.

Now that would be interesting.....

I reckon he would go even more poorly at that one than commentating.

He is not a leader either....so it would go to s**t eventually.

Now that would be interesting.....

I reckon he would go even more poorly at that one than commentating.

He is not a leader either....so it would go to s**t eventually.

It would be a nice subtle way to get back at Lloyd for the snipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back