No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we overstating the Cats?

Since they got rolled by the Suns they've played Essendon (9 points), W Bulldogs (13 points), Melbourne (66 points) and GWS (7 points)

With North Melbourne and Fremantle to
come I suspect they'll be found out
Sounds like 4 wins from 4 matches to me Hawkk. I'll laugh at them once they've been eliminated from the Finals Series & we're still a contender - until the, I'll rate them higher than the purples (lost to St K) or port (beat melb by less than a kick).

Sounds like 4 wins from 4 matches to me Hawkk. I'll laugh at them once they've been eliminated from the Finals Series & we're still a contender - until the, I'll rate them higher than the purples (lost to St K) or port (beat melb by less than a kick).
Yup they are the only team I fear come finals!
I rather Port and Freo in the top 4 than the cry babies

Can you believe that Tippett was essentially passed by every single club in the PSD. Any club could have drafted him in that for absolutely nothing.

Just shows how much the extra coin that the Swans have created an unfair playing field.

I would suggest at least 15 out of the other 17 clubs need a/or another KPP forward.

wasn't he refusing to play unless he went to the club of his choice?

wasn't he refusing to play unless he went to the club of his choice?
Somwone should have drafted him and forced the campaigner to languish somewhere other than the $wans. Hell, it would have been twice the investment for us than Garlett was.

Meanwhile on the Carlton board.......
"Hodge doesn't come close to Judd's ability to drag a side over the line"
cheryl-cole.gif

cheryl-cole.gif
You would think after he has single handedly dismantled Carlton alsmost every time we play them and Judd has done SFA that they would have a little bit more respect.

cheryl-cole.gif

If they're sayin that Judd puts Hodge into the shade when it comes to being a Drag Queen.....Then I've got no qualms with that!.....Besides, rabble lends itself quite well to being dragged.

cheryl-cole.gif
I'm just quoting this because it's so mesmerizing seeing so many copies of it in a row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd is undoubtedly the most over-rated player in all the years I've followed football. Not only are the things he does magnified 3x, he also gets credit for things he can't do.

Speaking of over-rated ..... Frawley. Apparently is seeking a 7 year, multi million dollar contract. I saw the final 10 minutes of the Port v Melbourne game and he made 2 classic stuff ups that effectively cost his team the game.

Judd is undoubtedly the most over-rated player in all the years I've followed football. Not only are the things he does magnified 3x, he also gets credit for things he can't do.

Speaking of over-rated ..... Frawley. Apparently is seeking a 7 year, multi million dollar contract. I saw the final 10 minutes of the Port v Melbourne game and he made 2 classic stuff ups that effectively cost his team the game.

Did you happen to cop the last 3 minutes of the Demons/Bulldogs game also.....Botempelli made him look like a second rate hack & once again he had a direct hand in costing his club the chocolates.....A big NO, thank you very much!....Good luck over at GWS Spudley

Sounds to me like he will end up at Sh1tme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back