No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile on the Carlton board.......
"Hodge doesn't come close to Judd's ability to drag a side over the line"
cheryl-cole.gif

Thanks for posting this gif again

Judd is undoubtedly the most over-rated player in all the years I've followed football. Not only are the things he does magnified 3x, he also gets credit for things he can't do.

Speaking of over-rated ..... Frawley. Apparently is seeking a 7 year, multi million dollar contract. I saw the final 10 minutes of the Port v Melbourne game and he made 2 classic stuff ups that effectively cost his team the game.

Frawley is the wrong Melbourne defender to chase.

It's MacDonald you want.

Celebrations have broken out on the Adelaide board with strong rumor that Trigg is to leave for Carlton.

Carlton board appear flatter than pancakes under 10 ton weights.

I thought one was supposed to rejoice in recruiting someone to your organisation?!

Celebrations have broken out on the Adelaide board with strong rumor that Trigg is to leave for Carlton.

Carlton board appear flatter than pancakes under 10 ton weights.

I thought one was supposed to rejoice in recruiting someone to your organisation?!

Considering most Crows supporters blame Trigg for the many errors the crows have made over the past few years, you can understand the concern. Not to mention Carlton of all teams are recruiting a bloke that has been found guilty of dodgy dealings with contracts.

Considering most Crows supporters blame Trigg for the many errors the crows have made over the past few years, you can understand the concern. Not to mention Carlton of all teams are recruiting a bloke that has been found guilty of dodgy dealings with contracts.

So he will be right at home then. Don't understand the sad faces

tumblr_mhpyzlmLx31s34fzdo1_400.jpg

Anyone listen to KB on SEN this morning?
I'm curious as to what he has to say about the AFL deeming the Jack Watts free kick at 3 qrtr time on Sunday as the correct call.
Yesterday, KB said it wasn't and (quite correctly in my view) said that as long as eyes are on the ball, and ball contact is made, incidental high contact afterwards is allowed.
The AFL have now got a show on their website, where Razor Ray agrees that the call was correct.

Say what you will of KB, but his resume in regards to the rule speaks for itself, I mean he was on the Rules Of the Game Committee up until last year!

How can the swans afford to pay tom mitchell 400k per season? Something very sus going on there.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...trigg-as-new-ceo/story-fni5f5nx-1226996535239

"Mitchell, 21, is tied to the Swans until the end of 2016 but is struggling to get a game for the premiership favourites.

The Blues have been pursuing the highly-rated midfielder and were surprised to learn that Sydney, which enjoys a controversial $1 million salary cap bonus, is paying him more than $400,000 a season."

I just watched the last part of that Melbourne game....what a *ing disaster.. our top 4 would of been sealed...boy did they fk that up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched the last part of that Melbourne game....what a ruddy disaster.. our top 4 would of been sealed...boy did they fk that up
I get the feeling that we should hope Port continue to win, and then meet them first week of finals.

How can the swans afford to pay tom mitchell 400k per season? Something very sus going on there.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...trigg-as-new-ceo/story-fni5f5nx-1226996535239

"Mitchell, 21, is tied to the Swans until the end of 2016 but is struggling to get a game for the premiership favourites.

The Blues have been pursuing the highly-rated midfielder and were surprised to learn that Sydney, which enjoys a controversial $1 million salary cap bonus, is paying him more than $400,000 a season."

It's not really that surprising. Consider that about 40k of that is CoLA, then also consider that guys like Kieren Jack, Adam Goodes and probably others, are getting ambassador payments which adds another 500k+ to what Sydney are paying. If these players getting ambassador payments are reducing their "in-cap" salary, then that's another 50-100k for a player like Mitchell, especially since he is a F/S. For a normal club, it's the equivalent of him being on 250-300k, which is not unreasonable.

It's also why the outrage over CoLA is depressing, because it is likely only the tip of the iceberg regarding the benefits Sydney receive, and even if CoLA goes, it's not like they are going to let their darlings compete on equal ground and risk failing.

Robbo said tonight on AFL360 that it's actually closer to the $500k figure. If 400k was obscene then 500k is grotesque.

360 tonight they also showed the frees port got in front of goal and dees didn't....fk sake..

reminds me of the faggit free Angus Morefrees got in the goal square off the ball for his ballerina act against us

360 tonight they also showed the frees port got in front of goal and dees didn't....fk sake..

reminds me of the faggit free Angus Morefrees got in the goal square off the ball for his ballerina act against us

You really seem to have a problem with monfries - it's the second time I believe that u have used a really derogatory term to describe him and I find it offensive.

Umpires under the microscope - that's all the teams playing this weekend need. There will be whistles going off left right and centre - is it too much to ask that it will work in our favour

image.jpg It looks like that upstanding hm,hm, :rolleyes:d/head James Hird was sun baking in France. He looks older than me, and that's saying something! :p He will probably need Botox soon, but Hird has a punchable face. I detest him. His whole attitude is arrogant, with that "Look at me" Aren't I handsome, and good looking.You all know I would NEVER do anything wrong. " "I am innocent, you all know that"
I think I will buy buy some boxing gloves, he would make a good punching bag...hehe, good practice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back