No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got 5 teams this week.. Who was that twit on C7 that said it looked like Clarkos arm swinging, when there was a goal that was checked by the umpire! FGS aren't you smart
Hamish McLachlan i think, piss poor joke it was.

I only got 5 teams this week.. Who was that twit on C7 that said it looked like Clarkos arm swinging, when there was a goal that was checked by the umpire! FGS aren't you smart
Basil, wasn't it. *ing dickhead, heard someone in the background say, "I wouldn't have said that.' Just another example of an emptyhead commentator mouthing off without thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there captain couldn't drag them over the line this week. We may have lost this weekend but so did bombers, sydney and geelong - doesn't get much better than that
Yeah, the greatest captain of the modern era sprayed a few shots at goal in the last quarter, cue "did all he could, but couldn't quite drag them over the line"

Motlop also showing his best acting. Don't quit your day job mate. #betterthancyril

Stringer goes all right

They are building a very good list aren't they? Everyone keeps raving about GWS and GCS and how good and talented their young players are but the Bulldogs are as good as the other two teams in my opinion if not better. They are also missing Liberatore and Wallis. :eek:

They have totally blown Adelaide out of the park. Stringer has 6 goals and it's only the 3rd quarter. They are running them ragged - tbh we are lucky they weren't running like this last week - currently 67 points up

With the way this season is going top 2 is far from out of our reach, Freo going to be the only undefeated team after this round and they've played in Perth 3 out of 4 rounds so far, I look at their draw and think gee they have it fairly easy, but their older guys are going to have to do a lot more traveling later in the year

With the way this season is going top 2 is far from out of our reach, Freo going to be the only undefeated team after this round and they've played in Perth 3 out of 4 rounds so far, I look at their draw and think gee they have it fairly easy, but their older guys are going to have to do a lot more traveling later in the year

Fremantle have proven they still can't beat us outside of Melbourne. If they are relying on playing us in a final in Perth to beat us good luck to them. Their style of play can't match us at the G. They haven't beaten us in Melbourne since 2001.

You're making up all the Franklin stuff as you go, mate.
Franklin contacted Sydney immediately after the 2012 Grand Final. He was going to Sydney, so much for saying that he loved the Hawks.

It was all over in October 2012.

The Jesinta stuff and all the "I love Hawthorn" stuff was all attempts at public relations to cover it up.
I don't follow this drama to closely, but I'm sure jesinta mentioned recently that she and Bud only hooked up at the spring carnival in 2012. I dont really care, but it struck me as kinda odd that she she/he/ the media make out this was a part of the reason for the move. She's so mouthy, she can't help herself. I'm sure she will sell a half dozen different versions of the story.
Feel sorry for Bud if she was any part of the reason.

Boy, Bevo has kick started something special at the Doggies. They look like a completely different side to last year. Fire in the bellies, quick on transition and hard at the ball.

On ya Bevo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back