No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if they're going to play Goodes against a team like Fremantle. He'll get some token games against lesser opposition and be raved about for 'earning' his spot back.

"A SECOND strong showing in the NEAFL has been enough for Adam Goodes to earn a recall to the Sydney Swans side set to take on the Western Bulldogs on Saturday at the SCG"

Shocking.

Ground size might help the doggies too. A win will give them belief that they can make the 8.
Yeah, true. That was even brought up by one of the panelists on League Teams last night. That if their contested game is on they'll cause turnovers, win the ball and if it happens any where forward of their defensive 50 it's pretty much another inside 50. Hopefully Boyd and Stringer can light it up and the Bont can pop up with a few big ones.

This may have been covered elsewhere but is anyone else bemused by the AFL's bizarre decision to include Jamie Elliot's clearly illegal goal in the 3 goals of the week to choose from? Given his non-mark in a previous week was also up for the weekly gong one wonders what incriminating photos he has of someone high up in the AFL hierarchy? o_O

Agree with what you are saying IB.
AFL is in a bind with this.
If ump calls it a mark or Boundary Ump does not call it out - game on.

If AFL leaves it out of play of day - they cop it - if AFL puts it up we are annoyed:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with what you are saying IB.
AFL is in a bind with this.
If ump calls it a mark or Boundary Ump does not call it out - game on.

If AFL leaves it out of play of day - they cop it - if AFL puts it up we are annoyed:eek:
The AFL could, as they sometimes (rarely) do, simply admit that umpiring errors were made and just leave the Mark/goal of the year choices to bone fide, legit candidates? It's not like the game lacks enough stunning goals/marks each week to pick from.

yes, I'm easily annoyed. :$

Am I the only one not caring at all about the big 4 borefest? Probably will still watch it though given the storms and me being sick as a dog

Sun is finaly shining up here now. I like the cold rainy days we've just had, it reminds me of growing up in Vic. Yeah hope the doggies get up over the Syds too. Have you noticed how they get paul burt to stand out in the rain every chance they get?

Who does everyone want to see lose more tonight?

Collingwood? Who sit above us on the ladder by a game.

Carlton? A loss to spoil the Malthouse celebrations.
Pies.

They aren't a threat, so I don't care if they win.

I really want to see Malthouse in his post match press conference after a 50pt belting, snarling and carrying on like the twat that he is.

Sun is finaly shining up here now. I like the cold rainy days we've just had, it reminds me of growing up in Vic. Yeah hope the doggies get up over the Syds too. Have you noticed how they get paul burt to stand out in the rain every chance they get?

I thought Qld was beautiful one day, and Perfect the next..They have always quoted that...how wrong have they been the last few years.!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back