General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Jamar was cooked.
I think Jamar could have gone on one more time, would have been a handy back up. Re-watching the Richmond game he rucked that game and beat maric. Having Jamar on standby would have been good for 2016 if Gawn where to fall

Fitzy just won the award on Bounce for dumbest act of the year (tunnelgate). Apparently Roosy's response was "Fitzy! You just continue to amaze me!". Sounds like his papers might have been stamped a long time ago hahahahahha.

Great sport though, poked fun of himself for his diabetes and delistings. Still think we made a mistake in delisting him with our complete lack of KPP depth, but oh well. Hope he gets picked up. Would think a side like Freo could do worse.

OMac and Frost (and largely King) have shown very little and are still project players and Pedersen and Dunn are creeping on 30. Dawes is garbage. Howe isn't really a KPP. It's Hogan, TMac, Dunn, and Pedersen (and Garland unless he leaves). It's not like we have those Birchall/Easton Wood/Beau Waters types on our list, either.

OMac and Frost (and largely King) have shown very little and are still project players and Pedersen and Dunn are creeping on 30. Dawes is garbage. Howe isn't really a KPP. It's Hogan, TMac, Dunn, and Pedersen (and Garland unless he leaves). It's not like we have those Birchall/Easton Wood/Beau Waters types on our list, either.
Frost has shown enough for me to be comfortable penciling him in at FB if needed. OMac is a better talent than his bro IMO but obviously needs time. King, too early but I like some of what I see as a possible Ruck/forward. Dawes most certainly is garbage, Pedo I reckon can go for for a fair while given he doesn't have the miles in the legs. Dunn I reckon has signed his last deal. Howe is only a KPP, rubbish as a mid sized defender or forward.

I would have kept Fitz on another year and traded out Howe and Dawes, let Garland walk and bring in a big or two.

I just want to be back in September. Last final I saw involved Jeff White's jaw.
So do I.. I'm sick of not being involved in the finals and am so bloody jealous of those smug and cocky hawthorn supporters right now.. I need to see success to offset the disappointment we have been put thru

The afl needs to shorten the season and have state of origin or a cup competition
With 18 teams if you miss a window it could be another 40 years before we see flag success
Gen Y supporters will drop off an stop watching footy
State of origin is crap and shouldn't be brought back

State of origin is crap and shouldn't be brought back

I loved state of Origin, and it means players from lower clubs get to test themselves against the best if they arent playing finals
It also means there is a second trophy of significance every season instead of just the premiership

Modern footy can be boring as *, even 10 years ago you had Fevola kicking bags for the bottom side and there was still a little bit of biff and passion
Now if your team is at the bottom they kick 4 goals for the game and play a bunch of kids.. and there is never any passion in the match

Supporters will start dropping off until their side is successful again unless there is something else to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to feel sorry for Brad Miller and his family: he and Pia have announced their split. He's a good Melbourne man, so maybe we can save the inevitable gags about punching above his weight or whatever else gets you off?

Have to feel sorry for Brad Miller and his family: he and Pia have announced their split. He's a good Melbourne man, so maybe we can save the inevitable gags about punching above his weight or whatever else gets you off?
Wow, he left the club to move up to sydney with her. That's really hard. Feel really sorry for Brad

Club should offer him his role back with open arms after it settles down

Wow, he left the club to move up to sydney with her. That's really hard. Feel really sorry for Brad

Club should offer him his role back with open arms after it settles down

He moved to Sydney to be closer with his kid from reports, good on him. Dont think he will be coming back to Melbourne.

How do we know he was cooked? I only ever spotted him on suburban grounds in Melbourne. Actually I only ever saw him absolutely dominating on suburban grounds in Melbourne
Played a bit earlier in 2015 though. Got smashed by Sandi if I recall. Mind you, doubtful Gawn would have gone much better at that stage

Played a bit earlier in 2015 though. Got smashed by Sandi if I recall. Mind you, doubtful Gawn would have gone much better at that stage
Hit outs:

Jamar 21
Pedersen 7
Sandilands 19
Clarke 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back