General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to buy a pink polo at the Demon Shop for tonights game, but $80? Nope.
Do they mention how much (if any) of that $80 is passed on to BCNA?

Not to suggest $80 isn't steep, just curious.

No, I was referring to somebody's use of 'infer' instead of 'imply'. Apologies for the confusion.

Ah, didn't realize I was supposed to infer from your post that you would have preferred I use the word implied.

But as I said before (and for some reason caused confusion) Freo and Hawks were last and second last on that list. Would you rather be us and be top of the league in tackles, or them and top of the league in...winning

Of course, but I also understand the word progression.

We need to progress by tackling and contesting. In time, our ball movement may become so efficient that we retain possession as much as the sides you mention.

My mum's got an armchair membership, and it says it allows you to purchase a members' scarf at a discounted price. Anyone know if I can take her card along to the membership stall and do so at the game for her tonight? I know you can pick up scarves for memberships which include them at the tent, just not sure if you can buy them for memberships which don't include them or not.

It'd be worse if we weren't tackling. I think we can all agree that individual stats in isolation are fairly meaningless (except wins etc).

Did any posters here happen to find an 80's style scarff (the one with the light blue) somewhere between the Duke of Wellington and the G last night? Would have been before the game. Sentimental value! Thanks.

Just a quick question.

Where do Melbourne train and how do I go about getting a jumper signed. Both my sister and nephew support Melbourne and as a birthday gift I was going to buy him a jumper and get it signed.

Any help appreciated.

Just a quick question.

Where do Melbourne train and how do I go about getting a jumper signed. Both my sister and nephew support Melbourne and as a birthday gift I was going to buy him a jumper and get it signed.

Any help appreciated.
Gosch's Paddock across from the G. Website will have training times, and you can email or tweet the club to ask what time it ends on a given day so as to catch the players afterwards.

Gosch's Paddock across from the G. Website will have training times, and you can email or tweet the club to ask what time it ends on a given day so as to catch the players afterwards.
Cheers mate. Greatly appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the demon shop stock training shorts? Don't have them in the online store anymore

Watching the Eagles, Giants and Saints wins this week, and the Bulldogs last week really exacerbates the anger I have towards the pathetic pea-hearted pretty boys that put on our teams jumper every week.

80% of our list would prefer to roll over and take it rather than fight, regardless of the opposition.

Rant over...

Watching the Eagles, Giants and Saints wins this week, and the Bulldogs last week really exacerbates the anger I have towards the pathetic pea-hearted pretty boys that put on our teams jumper every week.

80% of our list would prefer to roll over and take it rather than fight, regardless of the opposition.

Rant over...
That's a bit harsh. The Eagles and Giants have far superior lists to ours (GWS will be unbeatable soon). Saints had a great win but they're always a chance at Etihad. The Bulldogs' win over Sydney was granted something we should be very jealous of, but they showed a week later that they still have a long way to go.

I don't think we have any 'pathetic pea-hearted pretty boys' anymore (Watts aside), rather a lack of talent that has been shown up against the two best sides of the competition.

It does piss me off that the Giants and Dogs are snagging wins from top 4 sides, and although they also have very young lists I think in terms of the amount of games that the players have played with each other they would have higher totals. This is talking about the core best 22.

If Oscar plays with Tom will it be the first time since Antony and James that we have two Mcdonalds playing for the same team? Seriously First Antony and James then Joel and now Tom and Oscar.

And yet we're not sponsored by the Clown Emperor... where's the justice?

I agree Howe's form seems down, just a suggestion but it seems he was undermined by someone regarding his choice not to talk about contracts until the end of the year, it got out with the speculation of him being worth 650k causing D Jackson himself to get on the radio to say "it wasnt us" leaking it or generating talk. It seems to have caused problems, Howe was apparently very unhappy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back