Game Day Hawthorn v Richmond, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven day break, strong team named, an opportunity to keep pressing for second on the ladder. Will the Hawks deliver?

Seven day break, strong team named, an opportunity to keep pressing for second on the ladder. Will the Hawks deliver?
Strong team named? Mitchell wouldn't even get a gig at another club!

Hawks by 55. Duryea the sub.

Would be another normal, humdrum 10 goal win if it wasn't for the Ninthmond supporters. Good for them, they've created interest in the game through pure delusional boasting. It'll still be a 10 goal win, but we'll glean just a little more satisfaction out of it than we would have against most other mobs. :D

Looks like its going to be a great day for footy pity the game doesn't start for almost 12 hours

Hopefully this is a better Friday night match and Richmond put up a fight I think we need to be challenged a bit before the WC game

I hate so many Richmond supporters.

Not confident about tonight and it's irrational, I've just had Tigers supporters telling me all week how it's their time and they're destined to make greatness this year. 'WE LOST LAST WEEK FREO DIDN'T WIN AND WE'RE ANGRY WE LOST SO YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!!'

I hate so many Richmond supporters.

Not confident about tonight and it's irrational, I've just had Tigers supporters telling me all week how it's their time and they're destined to make greatness this year. 'WE LOST LAST WEEK FREO DIDN'T WIN AND WE'RE ANGRY WE LOST SO YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!!'

LOL sound like Liverpool supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Richmond. Not sure why all the offended.

They have provided more lulz than any other team in my lifetime. Most of my Richmond mates are closet Hawks fans I reckon. They always watch and send me messages celebrating when we win. We're like the successful cousins they aspire to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back