Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 3 things I can think of as to why NSW are "ahead" for lack of a better term, of the rest of the country:
1. They are doing something different no one else is and we don't know what that is
2. They have a longer threshold for willing to wait things out and see how they go
3. They are ******* lucky

And it could be a combination of them all but I don't know what it is
You were going well, reasonably sensible for a couple...then you told the world you failed maths at skool and ruined it.

Question: If you flip a coin 4 times what are the chances of getting 4 heads in a row ?

Now flip a coin 50 times...would you bet on heads happening 50 times in a row ? What are the odds that would happen ?
Just how lucky do you think you can be ?

You were going well, reasonably sensible for a couple...then you told the world you failed maths at skool and ruined it.

Question: If you flip a coin 4 times what are the chances of getting 4 heads in a row ?

Now flip a coin 50 times...would you bet on heads happening 50 times in a row ? What are the odds that would happen ?
heck off with your obnoxious condescension. I said further down it could be a combination. I think the Ruby Princess was luck it didn't get worse and the rest was the former. Probably learning something from the RP in the process.

Don't be a prick for no reason, mate

I guarantee there’s just as much public anti govt rhetoric there
O dear. You guarantee ? Dont go saying shyt like that. Bad for your cred.
Right now NSW is happy enough to feed Gladys 20 toyboys a day if it keeps her happy and in the job.

Dan is a gift for Gladys that keeps on giving. He provides a perfect contrast. All the water cooler and bbq talk is about being grateful we dont have Dan around our necks.

Gladys is more popular than ever, and has earnt major respect for keeping the state as open and free as possible. Her covid response team lead by Chant even moreso.

It is life as normal here in NSW...and we are extremely appreciative right now. No panic. No grandstanding. No beating up grannies on park benches or raiding pregnant women with swat teams.

It's incredible isnt it....and all done without some sort of State of Emergency Legislation that Vics get told is so vital.
AND...she doesnt need teams of payrolled fanboi's printing t shirts and erecting signs saying "I stand by Gladys"

fu** off with your obnoxious condescension. I said further down it could be a combination. I think the Ruby Princess was luck it didn't get worse and the rest was the former. Probably learning something from the RP in the process.

Don't be a prick for no reason, mate
ok Thats it.
Now we all know you did fail Maths, and probably never learnt any common sense either.

How the hell could it be a "combination" of the three if one of them is totally and utterly stupid and actually IMPOSSIBLE ?

If you earn the title, wear it. Dont say stupid things and noone will call you out on it.

Right now NSW is happy enough to feed Gladys 20 toyboys a day if it keeps her happy and in the job.

It is life as normal here in NSW...and we are extremely appreciative right now. No panic. No grandstanding. No beating up grannies on park benches or raiding pregnant women with swat teams.

It's incredible isnt it....and all done without some sort of State of Emergency Legislation that Vics get told is so vital.
AND...she doesnt need teams of payrolled fanboi's printing t shirts and erecting signs saying "I stand by Gladys"

Where is that happening? was that at NSW march 2020?

If you think this is how probability works (everything is a 50-50 probability), I'm guessing you didn't get past year 10 mafs, or you were dux in a Queensland mafs class.

It's literally mind blowing that our government has basically caused like a lazy billion bucks worth of economic carnage for a minor outbreak of their own doing that has not gone outside of close contacts and if the ABC are to believed, they're currently meeting on how to extend the lockdown.

I mean, if NSW didn't exist as an example on how to manage stuff, I suppose we'd only have the Labor governments, the s**t-scared Marshall and NZ to look at as local examples. But NSW does exist and they've not shat the bed and now have 28 days of clean sheets despite taking the lion's share of returning Australians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neil Mitchell has spoken to neb man as he is out of ICU, claims Sutton rang him and all he talked about was how good the process was, no questions about the use of neb. This guy is angry and wants a public apology from Dan and the government, good luck with that i say, they can't remember anything.

If you think this is how probability works (everything is a 50-50 probability), I'm guessing you didn't get past year 10 mafs, or you were dux in a Queensland mafs class.
Dont bother trying to be Sir Lancelot.
You know it was a stupid thing to claim. Utterly ridiculous and impossible.

You hope you have found some sort of angle...but it just looks like you want to join the side of the stupids. Try to resist that urge is sound advice.

Calling people out on stupid shyt is what drives every thread in here. Try not to feel too aggrieved or take it personally.

It's literally mind blowing that our government has basically caused like a lazy billion bucks worth of economic carnage for a minor outbreak of their own doing that has not gone outside of close contacts and if the ABC are to believed, they're currently meeting on how to extend the lockdown.

I mean, if NSW didn't exist as an example on how to manage stuff, I suppose we'd only have the Labor governments, the sh*t-scared Marshall and NZ to look at as local examples. But NSW does exist and they've not shat the bed and now have 28 days of clean sheets despite taking the lion's share of returning Australians.

Hard not to believe the media, they generally get this sort of thing right, for what ever reason there always seems to be leaks coming from governments

Neil Mitchell has spoken to neb man as he is out of ICU, claims Sutton rang him and all he talked about was how good the process was, no questions about the use of neb. This guy is angry and wants a public apology from Dan and the government, good luck with that i say, they can't remember anything.
If he's that pissed it could be time for a payoff with a non disclosure.

I really wish that Jacinta Allen was our premier now. dandemic could walk into a meat grinder and nobody would care or feel sorry for him at this point. Except the person operating the meat grinder who would be hailed a hero.

I fear that the only time dandmic would resign is on his deathbed.

Dan's just sourcing the liquid paper to change the No on the report from zero to what ever he needs to justify lock down extension :grinv1:

That's not how lab testing works

A lab can only alter a lab report if a number of retests of retention samples confirm the error.

Also most lab reports are tamper proof these days (so if you alter the pdf it distorts the pdf to make it clear something is wrong - usually blurring around the edited area)

And before you say the govt would order them to do it, their accreditations are with international and national bodies - the state govts have zero influence on them.

What a weak positive?

Testing is pretty absolute. If you detect material above the minimum detection limit, it's a positive.

As previously reported, the detection limits for covid are very low (for obvious reasons). This means some results with very very low detection numbers are being caught in the net.

In most cases these are people who had covid, are over it, but are still shedding dead virus. This is caught because a PCR test looks for DNA, not live viruses.

These get reported because most is not all. It's a better safe than sorry approach.

Dan is a gift for Gladys that keeps on giving. He provides a perfect contrast. All the water cooler and bbq talk is about being grateful we dont have Dan around our necks.

Gladys is more popular than ever, and has earnt major respect for keeping the state as open and free as possible. Her covid response team lead by Chant even moreso.

The IstandbyDan guys are basically cultists who suffer from Stockholm syndrome. I haven't met any in real life, but there's a lot of them on social media.

NSW are gold standard afaic. Victoria and Western Australia are just embarrassing in their handling of covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back