Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Federal Government should run it, they can staff it with AFP, PSOs, Border Force, Customs and ADF. Ancillary staff can be employed by the Commonwealth so that they have better control. If Andrews kicks up a stink about it, they just tell him to fu** off, he's caused enough problems.

Seriously if I was Dan at this point I'd be begging somebody, anybody to relieve me of my duties

Seriously if I was Dan at this point I'd be begging somebody, anybody to relieve me of my duties

You under estimate his arrogance, he most likely thinks he has done a good job in Victoria, the fact he said it was gold standard, despite a third lockdown, says it all really.

1613376303101.png

Black Rock Cluster was helmed by Jacinta Allen= Competent leadership
South Aus(Woodville) Cluster was helmed by Steven Marshall= Competent leadership
NSW(Nth Beaches ) Cluster was Helmed by Gladys Berejiklian= Competent leadership
Sensible leadership and reasonable responses, no panic no need to lock-down an entire state.

Holiday Inn Cluster is helmed by ** you dandemic= incompetent arrogant,egotistical, traitorous bed-wetter

Lock-down, Sledgehammer, Panic Panic Panic!

*this is becoming a bit of a verbal/forum tick of mine at this point

View attachment 1058439

Black Rock Cluster was helmed by Jacinta Allen= Competent leadership
South Aus(Woodville) Cluster was helmed by Steven Marshall= Competent leadership
NSW(Nth Beaches ) Cluster was Helmed by Gladys Berejiklian= Competent leadership
Sensible leadership and reasonable responses, no panic no need to lock-down an entire state.

Holiday Inn Cluster is helmed by *fu** you dandemic= incompetent arrogant,egotistical, traitorous bed-wetter

Lock-down, Sledgehammer, Panic Panic Panic!

*this is becoming a bit of a verbal/forum tick of mine at this point

there is no difference between Allen and Andrews

no poli does s**t on something like this when it comes to operational execution.

the same hotels, managers, procedures, and staff that were working during Black Rock are in place during Holiday Inn

Demand Andrews head by all means, but to say these two clusters have had differing outcomes over who the premier is, thats wrong.

You must be the only person alive to consider HQ a success. One case leaking out is too many.
I’m not a fan of HQ at all, largely for the fact that it draws certain cases into the most populous areas, who have the fastest spread and biggest economic damage on a breach.

And I’m even less of a fan of it when it’s Victoria 3 leaks vs Rest of Oz 4 leaks, combined with the fact that we’ve hit the pause button for months and months. All due to our “brains trust” led by the spin doctor that directs his “expert health advice” to say whatever the * he wants.

Avalon would be a great idea in April 2020. Not the week before we can have 100% of our workers jabbed!

As for Avalon and even Howard Springs, you can’t pretend like there wouldn’t be breaches, plus they’re on the outskirts of Melbourne / Darwin, so any breach might quickly shut down a capital anyway. And then you’d be standing there with your dick in your hand with millions of dollars of cabins when you’ve got hotel rooms sitting free!

For mine, HQ isn’t a bad idea if you centred it wholly in a low density tourist town miles from anywhere, has and international airport, hospitals, who desperately need the hotel money and can allow the capitals to open to each other.

The Feds could fund it and train their defence force in actually defending us (what an idea!!) from a pandemic and have plenty of troops down the road at Lavarak Barracks, which is the largest army base in Australia. Not sure how you’d sell it to the Cairns locals, but activity is better than nothing and they’re seriously struggling up there.

haha gold standard, calling a patient when he is in hospital to self isolate, when he has already tested positive

Last edited:
haha gold standard

While the story does smell a bit, I can't fully come at a Peta Credlin article. It's never going to be balanced

earning six figures as a miner is a lot different to $40k as a cleaner

its not the security thats the issue, its the cleaners, the nurses, the lawyers, the cops. all gigs where either they wont be paid a premium or its not worth it to them

So they should be paying them a VPS standard wage?

While the story does smell a bit, I can't fully come at a Peta Credlin article. It's never going to be balanced
Yeah soon as I saw SkyNews I was suss

Correct me if I'm wrong but there hasn't been a confirmed case from someone who's main activity wasn't the function last Friday?

Surely we've nipped it in the bud?

So they should be paying them a VPS standard wage?

Hey squib

You have to pay them more for the same reason you won't pick fruit in NSW, people want to be paid more than minimum wage to do hard work in a remote area in shitty accomodation

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is no difference between Allen and Andrews

no poli does sh*t on something like this when it comes to operational execution.

the same hotels, managers, procedures, and staff that were working during Black Rock are in place during Holiday Inn

Demand Andrews head by all means, but to say these two clusters have had differing outcomes over who the premier is, thats wrong.

Umm I assumed they were pointing out the difference in response to the different clusters. The fact the smallest one yet has the most over the top response of the lot says a lot.

haha gold standard, calling a patient when he is in hospital to self isolate, when he has already tested positive

Apparently 10 days after he was first tested positive and was lying in a hospital bed he got an email and a telephone call from DHHS informing him that he had tested positive and needed to isolate himself. There's your 'gold standard'.

Hey squib

You have to pay them more for the same reason you won't pick fruit in NSW, people want to be paid more than minimum wage to do hard work in a remote area in shitty accomidation

Well if you give them same pay you’d give someone in the VPS during the Andrew’s government reign you’d attract plenty of people.

Pay me a VPS wage I’d do anything!!!

Umm I assumed they were pointing out the difference in response to the different clusters. The fact the smallest one yet has the most over the top response of the lot says a lot.

Umm squib, the response is being executed by exactly the same people under Andrews and Allen.

FFS they are in the same cabinet, so policy is also identical.

Well if you give them same pay you’d give someone in the VPS during the Andrew’s government reign you’d attract plenty of people.

Pay me a VPS wage I’d do anything!!!

Leave?

Um! Nearly 650 died as a direct result of aged care negligence which is the responsibility of the feds. Read the Aged Care RC Report and inform yourself. Appalling with no pandemic plan. But, hey, much easier to just rinse and repeat.
Who were only exposed because of Dans multiple failures in HQ and tracing, facts are simple any premier but Dan and they are still alive. And that's before Dan made it worse when his health department told nursing homes they could relax PPE just before Dans health department did a Cuomo and put an aged care patient next to a COVID case in Footscray hospital and then sent them back without warning or testing to spread the virus.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

earning six figures as a miner is a lot different to $40k as a cleaner

its not the security thats the issue, its the cleaners, the nurses, the lawyers, the cops. all gigs where either they wont be paid a premium or its not worth it to them

What on earth do you have lawyers for? It's a couple of weeks quarantine, they're not coming off a boat seeking asylum.

If you were remote as a cleaner and employed by the Commonwealth, you'd be earning a packet more than $40k.

Work 14 days straight like people in mining do, 12 hrs days. Remember, you're a Commonwealth employee so you're getting your penalty rates.

Monday to Friday, work 12 get paid for 14. First 8 hours at normal time last 4 hours at time and a half.
Saturday, work 12 get paid for 18. All hours at time and a half.
Sunday, work 12 get paid for 24. All hours at double time.

That's 84 hours of work for 112 hours pay x 2 = 168 hrs of work for 224 hours for 2 weeks.

You finish your 2 weeks so you go into quarantine for 2 weeks for which you are paid. That's another 224 hours of pay.

You finish your quarantine then you have 2 weeks off to spend with family and friends.

448 hours spread over 6 weeks = 75 hours paid per week.

A base of $72,800 over a year worked out on a 40 hour week and that works out to $35 per hour.

Over a year, with all the penalties, that's $136,500 per year.

Using ADF would be the tricky ones if they were utilised, because they're on a fixed rated unless they got hard lying / sea going allowance for a remote area, they'd be on a fair bit less than anyone else.

Anyway, it's a moot point, the numbers needed to house and the infrastructure needed would make remote areas impractical. As it is now, the NT government won't talk about upping the capacity at Howard Springs until after the cyclone season, which from memory is the end of April, so from now, that's another 2 1/2 months wasted while something else could be getting done.

If you were remote as a cleaner and employed by the Commonwealth, you'd be earning a packet more than $40k.

Work 14 days straight like people in mining do, 12 hrs days. Remember, you're a Commonwealth employee so you're getting your penalty rates.

Monday to Friday, work 12 get paid for 14. First 8 hours at normal time last 4 hours at time and a half.
Saturday, work 12 get paid for 18. All hours at time and a half.
Sunday, work 12 get paid for 24. All hours at double time.

That's 84 hours of work for 112 hours pay x 2 = 168 hrs of work for 224 hours for 2 weeks.

You finish your 2 weeks so you go into quarantine for 2 weeks for which you are paid. That's another 224 hours of pay.

You finish your quarantine then you have 2 weeks off to spend with family and friends.

448 hours spread over 6 weeks = 75 hours paid per week.

A base of $72,800 over a year worked out on a 40 hour week and that works out to $35 per hour.

Over a year, with all the penalties, that's $136,500 per year.

Using ADF would be the tricky ones if they were utilised, because they're on a fixed rated unless they got hard lying / sea going allowance for a remote area, they'd be on a fair bit less than anyone else.

Anyway, it's a moot point, the numbers needed to house and the infrastructure needed would make remote areas impractical. As it is now, the NT government won't talk about upping the capacity at Howard Springs until after the cyclone season, which from memory is the end of April, so from now, that's another 2 1/2 months wasted while something else could be getting done.

You won't be govt employees

They will outsource to G4S or Wilson or Serco, and you will be paid SFA

Why would they need to be locked in a room / cabin for most of the day? You have them sorted and housed by day / date. You test them when they come in and lock them down. If they're negative, you let them out into a compound for fresh air and exercise. You test them again a few days later and lock them down, a negative comes back, they're out and about their compound again. If they're positive, you move them to another compound that houses the infected only.

Fresh air and sunshine are natural disinfectants and also good for people's spirits. You would have to manage any outdoor activity so that inmates could not mingle with other inmates.

The staff would have to live there for extended periods so that it eliminates the risk of them taking the virus outside the compound.

Apparently 10 days after he was first tested positive and was lying in a hospital bed he got an email and a telephone call from DHHS informing him that he had tested positive and needed to isolate himself. There's your 'gold standard'.

Don't think it would matter who spoke to , even if he was interviewed by a Labor leaning journalist they'd still dispute his version, Dan & Emma don't believe his story, even if no one from the government has made the effort to talk to him other than Brett, who just deflected when the guy raised the nebuliser with him, that is all they need. He has now spoken to at least 4 different media departments and the story is the same each time, a massive utensil up by DHHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back