Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You under estimate his arrogance, he most likely thinks he has done a good job in Victoria, the fact he said it was gold standard, despite a third lockdown, says it all really.
He thinks there's no politician in this state who's more capable of getting the job done, and he may well be right. How scary is that?

I’m not a fan of HQ at all, largely for the fact that it draws certain cases into the most populous areas, who have the fastest spread and biggest economic damage on a breach.

And I’m even less of a fan of it when it’s Victoria 3 leaks vs Rest of Oz 4 leaks, combined with the fact that we’ve hit the pause button for months and months. All due to our “brains trust” led by the spin doctor that directs his “expert health advice” to say whatever the fu** he wants.

Avalon would be a great idea in April 2020. Not the week before we can have 100% of our workers jabbed!

As for Avalon and even Howard Springs, you can’t pretend like there wouldn’t be breaches, plus they’re on the outskirts of Melbourne / Darwin, so any breach might quickly shut down a capital anyway. And then you’d be standing there with your dick in your hand with millions of dollars of cabins when you’ve got hotel rooms sitting free!

For mine, HQ isn’t a bad idea if you centred it wholly in a low density tourist town miles from anywhere, has and international airport, hospitals, who desperately need the hotel money and can allow the capitals to open to each other.

The Feds could fund it and train their defence force in actually defending us (what an idea!!) from a pandemic and have plenty of troops down the road at Lavarak Barracks, which is the largest army base in Australia. Not sure how you’d sell it to the Cairns locals, but activity is better than nothing and they’re seriously struggling up there.

There's been no leaks into the community from Howard Springs. We all know it's the best model and we all know it won't happen because the Federal Government doesn't want to pay for it.

Last edited:
Don't think it would matter who spoke to , even if he was interviewed by a Labor leaning journalist they'd still dispute his version, Dan & Emma don't believe his story, even if no one from the government has made the effort to talk to him other than Brett, who just deflected when the guy raised the nebuliser with him, that is all they need. He has now spoken to at least 4 different media departments and the story is the same each time, a massive utensil up by DHHS.

Dan was pretty keen to talk about this guy and his nebuliser, trying to blame him for doing the wrong thing and that the outbreak wasn't an issue with hotel quarantine.

After it became apparent that DHHS had ****ed up yet again Andrews changed tack to 'I'm not going to comment on that' and 'you'll have to talk to Emma'.

Dan was pretty keen to talk about this guy and his nebuliser, trying to blame him for doing the wrong thing and that the outbreak wasn't an issue with hotel quarantine.

After it became apparent that DHHS had f’ed up yet again Andrews changed tack to 'I'm not going to comment on that' and 'you'll have to talk to Emma'.

Danites seem to want to blame the media for bringing this guy into it, only one problem with that, as you say Dan started all of this.

Just pay someone, anyone, to do the HQ for Victoria. It could be in NZ, the NT, or NSW for all I care. Just * it off...yesterday.

Your idea needs feds.

Nauru, manus, Christmas Is, Woomera, all outsourced to these blokes.

Why would scomo do different this time?

fmd, I've provided yet another link that shows you're wrong and you're still trying to dig your way out, it's like listening to a Dan Andrews presser or having a discussion with my teenage daughter.

He thinks there's no politician in this state who's more capable of getting the job done, and he may well be right. How scary is that?

Whilst the Libs don't fill people with hope they could do any better, i don't see how they can be judged on hotel quarantine, they are not responsible for it, who knows they may have followed the same path as Gladys who has found the right balance with controlling and keeping the economy and people going. Purely deflection from Labor supporters saying the Libs wouldn't do better, when Dan is called out.

fmd, I've provided yet another link that shows you're wrong and you're still trying to dig your way out, it's like listening to a Dan Andrews presser or having a discussion with my teenage daughter.

If it's an international airport, the land is regulated by the feds

HQWs are VPS3.

Allen or Andrews doesn't make a difference - its clear that they shat the bed over the exposure in the airport.

Lockdown won't be extended - more-so a gradual easing (October/November).

View attachment 1058439

Black Rock Cluster was helmed by Jacinta Allen= Competent leadership
South Aus(Woodville) Cluster was helmed by Steven Marshall= Competent leadership
NSW(Nth Beaches ) Cluster was Helmed by Gladys Berejiklian= Competent leadership
Sensible leadership and reasonable responses, no panic no need to lock-down an entire state.

Holiday Inn Cluster is helmed by *fu** you dandemic= incompetent arrogant,egotistical, traitorous bed-wetter

Lock-down, Sledgehammer, Panic Panic Panic!

*this is becoming a bit of a verbal/forum tick of mine at this point
Hmmm ..... comparing 3 outbreaks with the 2020 covid variant to the one now of the more infectious UK variant?

Btw, of those three, only Victoria didn't require any lockdowns whatsoever.

Both Greater Brisbane and Perth were locked down immediately after just one case of the UK variant escaped from hotel quarantine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm ..... comparing 3 outbreaks with the 2020 covid variant to the one now of the more infectious UK variant?

Both Greater Brisbane and Perth were locked down immediately after just one case of the UK variant escaped from hotel quarantine.
The argument against that is that so far each time this variant has breached HQ in Australia it has spread less than previous versions

Tonight's 7.30 report on the ABC had Leigh Sales grilling Andrews at his daily presser and getting frustrated by the same spin as he gives everyone else. I reckon the Andrews supporters might dismiss it when he does this to Sky reporters. It will be interesting to see what mental acrobatics are used to discredit one of the ABC's lead journalists.

Only Victoria has locked down an entire state in 2021 and that was over cases that were contained...

Tonight's 7.30 report on the ABC had Leigh Sales grilling Andrews at his daily presser and getting frustrated by the same spin as he gives everyone else. I reckon the Andrews supporters might dismiss it when he does this to Sky reporters. It will be interesting to see what mental acrobatics are used to discredit one of the ABC's lead journalists.

They'll still dismiss it, Stockholm syndrome alive and well, he does nothing wrong in their eyes and all are against him.

Leigh "softball" Sales? Only time she ever goes easy is when she's meant to be putting good ol' Scomo under the blowtorch.

They'll still dismiss it, Stockholm syndrome alive and well, he does nothing wrong in their eyes and all are against him.

Beggars belief that there are people happy for him to have splurged circa $12 million of our money on a rubbish inquiry in which he lied about what he knew. $12 million. That said, less than two months since the ‘final report’ was issued look where Victoria is. A big * you to the Victorian ALP for enabling this arrogant crook.

Speaking of

Leigh "softball" Sales? Only time she ever goes easy is when she's meant to be putting good ol' Scomo under the blowtorch.

Here's one coming out of the woodwork, like clockwork.

Beggars belief that there are people happy for him to have splurged circa $12 million of our money on a rubbish inquiry in which he lied about what he knew. $12 million. That said, less than two months since the ‘final report’ was issued look where Victoria is. A big fu** you to the Victorian ALP for enabling this arrogant crook.
You can add on to the above - $78 million for quarantine staff to sit at home.Wages for top public servants jumping from $99.2 million in 2015 to $327.5 million now. $3 million overpayments to small businesses due to an administrative error. West Gate Tunnel Project pending blow-out costs.Small Businesses en masse in financial strife and children's education severely compromised.
Horrendous fiscal management based on an open cheque book governance and polls still maintaining Teflon Dan as popular.I guess complacency sets in with the perception that you are liked no matter what.

Um! Nearly 650 died as a direct result of aged care negligence which is the responsibility of the feds. Read the Aged Care RC Report and inform yourself. Appalling with no pandemic plan. But, hey, much easier to just rinse and repeat.

What’s your excuse for the other 150 people that have died then as a direct result of Dans incompetence?

Go on, think hard, surely you can come up with some BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back