I know it's evil, but...

Remove this Banner Ad

In the beer garden at the cricketer's arms after 08 GF, someone had got hold of a Geelong back to back T-shirt. So I set it on fire, to the cheers of the Hawks around me.

I've never met a bigger bunch of campaigners than the $wans supporters after the 2012 GF.

Swansrule100 (conviently has changed his name, anyone know the new one?) some Jack guy, they were all flogs.

Does anyone have any good pictures of the $wans players crying after the GF. Post in here so we can use in preview thread next year.

I've never met a bigger bunch of campaigners than the $wans supporters after the 2012 GF.

Swansrule100 (conviently has changed his name, anyone know the new one?) some Jack guy, they were all flogs.

Does anyone have any good pictures of the $wans players crying after the GF. Post in here so we can use in preview thread next year.
He's "Sir Swans" now. According to his profile he seems to be spending all his time in the "Sydney Swans 2015 Premiers" thread on the Swans board. Stuck living in a fantasy world that will never exist.

Last edited:
Hey Sir Swans EAD you campaigner.

Soft prick who changes his name after his team are embarrassed in the GF.

You are weaker than the franchise you follow.

Don't forget OK Computer!

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 1.png

Here is one for Sir Swans

After which game were these pictures taken? I know you are slow so I will give you a hint, it was a really important game that happened recently.

View attachment 89362

View attachment 89363

View attachment 89364

View attachment 89365

View attachment 89366

View attachment 89368

View attachment 89369

View attachment 89370

View attachment 89371

About time been waiting for too see some of these shots. I think I might finally have closure after 2012 now.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seemed to coincide with the loss of COLA

I was thinking that by the looks on the faces of the players after the match it vanished on GF day. There's losing and then there's getting thrashed, I hope if we ever lose another one our culture will ensure that we at least put up a decent fight.

Last edited:
Agree. I've gone to a GF and barracked for another team because the mate I was with supported them, but I would NEVER wear another team's colours. Well, not on purpose :)
Ashamed to admit I wore a Collingwood scarf to get a free ski lift pass. Got it from vic market so at least their club got no money.

88902_e9fb934d567adc9a75343f2376261c99.png
[/ATTACH]

I'm surprised Cyril didn't didn't smother that head pat :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back