Indian Tour of England 2014 (On Fox Sports)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dhoni refrained from taking the new ball and got Ishant to bowl short balls continuously. Who would have thought it would get him 3 important wickets !

(He still has not taken the new ball !!)

Dhoni refrained from taking the new ball and got Ishant to bowl short balls continuously. Who would have thought it would get him 3 important wickets !

(He still has not taken the new ball !!)

He obviously saw the Ashes and realised that England have no idea when not to pull

He didn't have to play at a single one of those balls, drop your hands and let it get past you or wear one. Steve Waugh did it for 20 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't have to play at a single one of those balls, drop your hands and let it get past you or wear one. Steve Waugh did it for 20 years
I honestly can't think of a dumber session of play I've seen in such an important game for these guys. It ranks alongside watching inzi run between wickets, or Phil tufnell field. It's amazing, it really is

Broad was bound to swipe, he loves bat on ball.
No doubt, it was always coming. Cowardly and stupid cricket though. Play it slow, survive, milk the spinner, slow the momentum and see where you can take the test match. He walked out thinking victory was impossible

I love how he keeps calling decent bumpers 'long hops'. Absolutely inane cricket from England but Ishant deserves some credit
The three bouncers to get rid of those idiots were not his greatest, he has bowled some crackers though. Moeen and bell wickets were beauty's. But England are playing him like ambrose bowling from the waca, what the * was that haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back