Jack Ziebell vs Dustin Martin

Who is the better player?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin is the player I'd want Ziebell to be if I was a North fan.

Martin is the superior player IMO, but in saying that i think Ziebell is very underrated, really like the way he plays.

like both players but I take ziebell more consistent and is a real handful when he plays forward.

Martin by so much it isn't funny. Ziebell isn't much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Martin should add some chopsticks to his tattoo collection... Very very visible for the new season.
kRX5y6o.jpg

Martin the superior player, JZ the superior leader.

If Jack could become more consistent then he'd be a star, but Martin is clearly the better player.

Martin. Easily.

You never worry about Ziebell when you play North. I worry about Martin every time.

Easily the most damaging player for Richmond.

With the improvement in Zeibell's performance in 2016, is the comparison closer or are people still thinking that Martin is still superior?

With the improvement in Zeibell's performance in 2016, is the comparison closer or are people still thinking that Martin is still superior?

Martin has been down this year, and Ziebell has gotten better. If it stayed that way, I'd go Ziebell; but we need more than a 5-6 game sample size to make that call - Martin has been very good for some time.

Martin has been down this year, and Ziebell has gotten better. If it stayed that way, I'd go Ziebell; but we need more than a 5-6 game sample size to make that call - Martin has been very good for some time.

Yeah i guess it was more that if Zeibell kept up this level of performance would he be compared more favourably to Dusty? No doubt that Dusty has been impacted with his dad's situation this year as his performances have been down on previous years.

Back