Josh Poulter's Mock Draft and Big Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh think that Ah Chee is sorta what the Dogs need, they have serious talent but they need more pace to burn in their side. Parish and Weideman have the talent just need to show it in the TAC Cup and Champs.

Nice list but tell me about Ah Chee in have been watching him for a couple of years.
In that time I have never thought of him as a mid ?
He is a small forward that like to run with the footy.
He is not like a Pickett that GWS drafted he always showed mid talent.
Callum has yet to show midfield talent, im hoping this year he can switch to being a mid.
Its the biggest question mark on his game can he become a mid at all.

Nice list but tell me about Ah Chee in have been watching him for a couple of years.
In that time I have never thought of him as a mid ?
He is a small forward that like to run with the footy.
He is not like a Pickett that GWS drafted he always showed mid talent.
Callum has yet to show midfield talent, im hoping this year he can switch to being a mid.
Its the biggest question mark on his game can he become a mid at all.

He's capable of getting good disposal numbers, but in the way of stoppage ability i've not seen it from him yet. Though his injuries haven't helped in that regard.

It's been particularly evident with his colts performances, is very heavy on the wide marks outside 50 and loves to work back hard to goals.

e
He's capable of getting good disposal numbers, but in the way of stoppage ability i've not seen it from him yet. Though his injuries haven't helped in that regard.

It's been particularly evident with his colts performances, is very heavy on the wide marks outside 50 and loves to work back hard to goals.

Expect him to be given more midfield time to prove himself, with WA and South Freo. They know how much it'll mean for his draft stocks for him to be able to prove to recruiters he can play in the midfield

When will there be actual descriptions of the players?

There will be! but in time once the weekly mock drafts come around!

Actually we can draft both if we use all 4 of our assigned picks and trade for picks 23 and 24 so essentially we will be using 6 picks to get 2 players.

So you are essentially agreeing that it's a rort. AFL is no longer a competition or if it is its a comp to see who whines the most and frankly my club sucks at that. We just get on with it and then get given bugger all. Cola, Melb, Essendon, Carlton, GWS and GCS can all go get rooted by the same diseased cheating ho.

A New Mock Draft + Big Board to come this week to kick them off being weekly's for the rest of the year! Never thought i'd write a Mock Draft with Geelong at Pick 1

Kade Stewart is out for three months with a foot injury.

Its a pity as lot of the wa academy people believe he is WA's best mid

Kade Stewart is out for three months with a foot injury.

Its a pity as lot of the wa academy people believe he is WA's best mid
now gives even more reason for Ah Chee's stock to rise! even more mid time for him when the Champs role around!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What A Mark It Was by Ah Chee On The Weekend
loved it! right in the goalsquare as well, one of my favourite players in this year's draft pool!

Levi Ridley is a star in the making. Averaging 20 disposals in the reserves in the WAFL.
His seniors debut didnt start off too flash though, only had the 8 touches and 1 tackle

it'd be good to see another very good WA midfielder in the draft, i hope they perform better in the Champs so those type of players are rated accordingly!

Does he have pace?

Very good pace, great size 186cm silky and is amazing one on one forward.
Kicking skills very good, I compare to a Mark Lecras.
Hopefully WCE can draft him.
He has xfactor.
Averaging 4 goals a game in colts when most colts games wont go above 12 goals, he
just impacts a game.

Damn us for putting 6 years into one and the other being a f/s.

Exactly, like Harley said on tv they grab these kids early and develop them. Its not sydneys fault they have a sublime development system running up there, if only carlton had something to half resemble it id be happy. As for fs picks theres no discussion to be had here.

Colas bs though ;)

Exactly, like Harley said on tv they grab these kids early and develop them. Its not sydneys fault they have a sublime development system running up there, if only carlton had something to half resemble it id be happy. As for fs picks theres no discussion to be had here.

Colas bs though ;)

Would really prefer clubs to be allowed to set up academies in non traditional states, keep system as is and then afl can come in and take over when development has reached saturation point. Much easier.

Well, cola is almost gone :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back