Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware this is the Freo board but...

In their view North has the best youngsters in the comp

I never see anyone post this.

Boomer Harvey is the best midfeilder of the last 20 years

North is a shining light and example for all smaller clubs to follow

In financial recovery, we probably are. Even so, I never see anyone say this.

Anyway, good luck for tonight. :thumbsu:

I put my hand up and admit I was prone to exaggeration. Very valid points.

See Above.

In financial recovery, we probably are. Even so, I never see anyone say this.

Anyway, good luck for tonight. :thumbsu:

Good luck to you too! May it be a pinch free affair.

Teffy/HTB a year or 2 ago said that Norf had a top 4 list 'assembled' with close to the best yoof in the competition, that's pretty close.

Teffy used to say dumb s**t on purpose to troll north and especially other supporters, he would have gone through at least a dozen accounts/aliases, even he wasn't dumb enough to believe the s**t he was writing.

But, lets focus on the game, hope it is a good quality contest.

Watching the bombers game. Pressure on the ball carrier makes such a massive difference !! Dons are doing it well and are all over the pies. We were the best at it last year. Hope we see it back tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That worries me more than it delights me, to be honest

It was the WAFL boys.

1010703_10152197148219317_7260492683980921290_n.jpg

Erm, Collingwood were down almost 40 points when I posted that...

Turned into a terrific game though, did not see that comeback coming!

Any thoughts about the game tonight while you're here?
I realised when you posted.

Not holding any amount of confidence with the amount of talent we have out. Am hoping, like every week, that I see us have a crack.

Had a similar feeling before the Sydney game so here's hopibg for a similar result. You'd all agree wouldn't you? :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I recon we win this comfortably 40+ points. These sort of home games against mid tier teams must be our bread and butter if we are to challenge for top 4 again. Go Crowls!!

Still a little concerned about of forward line. Pav will get double triple teamed and no Walters and ballas. Mayne and crozier must fire !!! Need to win this game with WC, Geelomg and an in form port to come. Super super important game

Go Freo !!!

I think we have the best youngsters in the comp, Boomer is the best attacking midfielder ever, and we've done very well off field. Every small club should follow our example so they can become a BIG club like we are now.

Nah with Carlton, Norf have always comfortably had the worst supporters on this site.

I think we have a few who may or may not all be Teffy.

Sent from my waffle machine using Tapatalk.

I think we have the best youngsters in the comp, Boomer is the best attacking midfielder ever, and we've done very well off field. Every small club should follow our example so they can become a BIG club like we are now.

Yep, you guys have been flying with the stars...

http://www.theroar.com.au/2011/09/27/aflpoorer-clubs-to-cash-in-with-afl-fund/

The Western Bulldogs and North Melbourne will each be handed $7 million more by the AFL over the next three years than some of their richer rivals.
Melbourne ($5.8 million), St Kilda ($5.7 million) and Richmond ($4.7 million) are also among the prime beneficiaries of a new club future fund, announced by the league on Monday.

Teffy/HTB a year or 2 ago said that Norf had a top 4 list 'assembled' with close to the best yoof in the competition, that's pretty close.
There are always examples of BF supporters from any club that clearly have blinkers on and only one eye open.

HTB is an example from north. But we've all got 'em.

Yep, you guys have been flying with the stars...

http://www.theroar.com.au/2011/09/27/aflpoorer-clubs-to-cash-in-with-afl-fund/

The Western Bulldogs and North Melbourne will each be handed $7 million more by the AFL over the next three years than some of their richer rivals.
Melbourne ($5.8 million), St Kilda ($5.7 million) and Richmond ($4.7 million) are also among the prime beneficiaries of a new club future fund, announced by the league on Monday.

We're a boutique club, we don't come cheap. ;)

Sent from my waffle machine using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back