List Mgmt. List planning 2015 and onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

That has the potential to get messy if Brisbane threatened to redraft him. Players Association may have a say there?

the way it is going, they need to scrap the draft if a 3rd year player can hold a club to ransome.

I wonder if Collingwood could be worked into the Dixon trade as Seedsman wants to go to GC and I have read that Collingwood are interested in Moore.

If GC insist on more than our first pick for Dixon, we might be able to do the deal this way. GC might need to send a 2nd or 3rd round pick to Collingwood to make it a fair deal all round.

the only way that we should be adding a player to the deal is if we remove our pick 10 and make it pick 29. Pick 10 is more than enough.

Can someone please enlighten me as to how, when, and where this 'Monfries to GWS' nonsense began?

One of the Vic journos started it. Brett Anderson I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wikipedia is quick

Jacob Ballard is a former professional Australian rules footballer who played for the Fremantle Football Club in the Australian Football League.

jacobballard.jpg

the players assocation can get stuffed...so can players going into the draft if trades dont go through...once they go into the draft the first club that wants them should pick them up not leave them for their preferred club..the clubs need to take some power back.
All power with the players and stronger clubs. Not heading in good direction

If we have flagged Dixon, wines and wingard as our goals this trade period, does that mean that we are expecting to have them signed up this year?

The club have been bloody good/crafty with the way they manage the social media, and creating slight expectations of imminent news would be an awesome way to start the frenzy...

Of course, we may have let the work experience kid loose on the Facebook page.

Sam Grimley (24 years old) delisted by Hawthorn.

Kicked 46 goals in 21 games in the VFL this year. Wasn't able to get a game because the likes of Roughead, Gunston, Hale, Ceglar were always ahead of him.

Would be an upgrade on Shaw or Harvey and act as good depth.

Grimley is a spud. Very soft

Agree as we have so publically flagged Wines and Wingard as priorities to re-sign it invites regular questions from journos about how we are progressing.

So, hopefully something in the works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back