Media alert #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacky was pretty honest about the state of our list, that's all (not Boomer "so and so is a dud" style, just generally to the effect of "we need to be patient with the cattle we have right now").

Hurts when that's coming from one of our leaders, but can't fault him for being honest.

Blacky was pretty honest about the state of our list, that's all (not Boomer "so and so is a dud" style, just generally to the effect of "we need to be patient with the cattle we have right now").

Hurts when that's coming from one of our leaders, but can't fault him for being honest.

Seems like the club has decided to get the word out that they're rebuilding. While it'll be a (further) blow to its bottom-line it lowers expectations and thus pressure on the team and coach.

I found the interview quite depressing. :(

I think it was a combination of the tough questions he was facing, how as a representative of the playing group it's hard for him to answer some of those questions, his tone of voice (sounded down and deflated) and obviously the subject matter... it all did add up to a depressing type interview for Lions fans didn't it? :(

Good on him for still putting himself out there to represent our club, share his thoughts and most importantly for his honesty. A true champion in all facets of the game. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That opinionated worn Mike Sheehan suggested on the couch that Lynchy told him Clark is "going to be difficult to keep" insinuating that essentially he has definitely gone to Freo.

For the record Sheahan was going off the same comments everyone else heard from Lynch during the broadcast of the game.

For the record Sheahan was going off the same comments everyone else heard from Lynch during the broadcast of the game.

Ah okay. Made it sound like a scoop. Another reason why I dislike him.
Tbh didn't hear those comments from Lynchy (missed first quarter eating lunch at inlaws and third driving home quickly listening to radio)

Only saw Montagna suggest similar at half time.

I asked about Rich/Leuey/Clark haha. He said he was confident, and that he felt the boys were developing real friendships.
Just heard that, well done! Vossy's answer sounded more confident than I have felt on this issues.

I asked about Rich/Leuey/Clark haha. He said he was confident, and that he felt the boys were developing real friendships.

Nice one. Was wondering if that was someone from here. ;)

Have just watched what I can of Footy Classified online. Interesting to note, in the Good Call Bad Call segment, Hutchy thinks the club should appoint Jed Adcock Captain next year, or at the very least a co-captain with Brown. He said that he's becoming an elite player and has the aggression required to be our next captain.

I actually don't mind the show for the analysis it provides, and is a shame we don't get it up here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back