Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What page did Morgs start melting, they are always mildly amusing. Still waiting for a **** off Jose melt too.
Jose only melts about losing whoppers weekly, I'd just go to the Bay or stay in this thread and type in Jose whopper in the search bar.

Jose only melts about losing whoppers weekly, I'd just go to the Bay or stay in this thread and type in Jose whopper in the search bar.
Well he did name his dog nuggets

It just kept going on forever and ever, l was counting the minutes of the damn thing. I didn't even do that for the extended three hours+ editions of lotr.

Gangs of New York is long but I never get bored watching it due to DDL's performance and the way that Scorsese immerses in you in that whole 1800s New York world with the sets, costumes, language, his eye for detail is what makes him the GOAT film director.

The LOTR films on the other hand bore the s**t out of me, I can't even sit through one of them little loan three of them.

Mondays and Tuesdays can **** right off.

You're no Robert Smith.

I always found it ironic that a band like The Cure would sing about hating Mondays to Thursdays and loving Fridays when they don't have 9-5 jobs, if anything a band like them would probably do more work on the weekend playing gigs and Monday to Thursday would be like their weekend.

Surely I can't be the only one to have noticed it.

The afl.com.au website has been using the most ridiculous photos of players in their articles. It's been happening for years. Some photos are so bad it's obviously an inside joke.

Will be starting a thread on the main board about this soon - just compiling enough evidence.

Surely the players and their family's must be pissed off.

(It is actually pretty funny when you think about it)

Little loan?
Let alone

It's an old bay13 thing when someone (might have even been plugger) posted little loan instead

He'll get his cam muffins

Surely I can't be the only one to have noticed it.

The afl.com.au website has been using the most ridiculous photos of players in their articles. It's been happening for years. Some photos are so bad it's obviously an inside joke.

Will be starting a thread on the main board about this soon - just compiling enough evidence.

Surely the players and their family's must be pissed off.

(It is actually pretty funny when you think about it)

This post seems like it's meant to be facetious but I'm having a hard time picking out the humor in it........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Claiming he sexually assaulted a teen isn't funny.
It wasn't supposed to be. Brad Johnson is a poor human being.

Yeah little loan was seriously used by someone on Bigfooty for let alone and it has caught on as a meme like camuffins for comeuppance and Mr Meaner for misdemeanor.

I still occasionally drop them into sentences here just for shits and giggles but there's always a few people who don't realise it's a joke and think you're being serious.

Yeah little loan was seriously used by someone on Bigfooty for let alone and it has caught on as a meme like camuffins for comeuppance and Mr Meaner for misdemeanor.

I still occasionally drop them into sentences here just for shits and giggles but there's always a few people who don't realise it's a joke and think you're being serious.
People still fall for your umpire routine, which is quite amusing.

Thanks Yids :)

I'm alright, certainly absolutely nothing like what Woosh must be going through. I just withdraw into myself for a while now and then, no great reason for it.

That can happen to the best of us T2B. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong it. Sometimes it can be a benefit.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back