NBA 2k10 Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF.

Finished the season, won the championship (beat Cavs 4-1) and now I can't seem to do anything. After the final game just went into the finals MVP it said me and it wanted me to press start to continue but when I did nothing happened so i went back and it went to the normal homepage screen. 10 New drills came up and when i went to play next game nothing happened. Finished all the drills and still nothing. Their's nothing on the schedule or anything.

WTF!??
My 2k10 is weird..
Happened to me when i finished the season i went to play next game and it would do the simulate to next game thing but i would end up on the homepage.

Seems to me like im skilling up a little too easily D:

I cant see how i'll have anything left to skill up after 4 or 5 seasons.
And averaging 30/8 for the second half of my rookie year (20/6 for the full season just before playoffs) in 5 minute quarters doesn't speak volumes for balance either D: I just dropped 19 points on Bosh in one 5 min quarter D:

Yeah, as I said before, after a couple of seasons you could have a 99-for-every-skill player and just destroy the league. I'm 25 games into my rookie season averaging 31 ppg and by seasons end I am going to be twice as good. God help the NBA

Has anyone had their 'Myplayer' lit up by an opposition player?

I am midway through my second season, playing SF, and had not had it happen until today. Danny Granger just scored 62 for the Pacers against (mostly) me. 7/7 from behind the arc.

My numbers were more than respectable, and my team won - 34pts, 16rb, 7 apg, 4 st, 6 block (5 tos too) but damn... 62!!!

I am midway through my second season, playing SF, and had not had it happen until today. Danny Granger just scored 62 for the Pacers against (mostly) me. 7/7 from behind the arc.

My numbers were more than respectable, and my team won - 34pts, 16rb, 7 apg, 4 st, 6 block (5 tos too) but damn... 62!!!

only once, I was put in as a 6'10 PF against James Harden at SF for more than half a game, and every possesion they gave it to Harden and he had his way with me.It was incredibly frustrating.

I seem to remember some xbox users talking about their controller getting disconnected heaps - that's happening to me now. for now reason. no warning lights about losing power (have lithium batteries in the controllers) anyone else getting this s**t?

Durant in the process of it now with me. At half time he has 28/4/3 on 13-17 shooting. Westbrook has thrown him so many god damn alley oops.

Edit: He didn't really 'light me up', I smashed him in the second half, he only got 6 more points and a rebound. Meaning he finished with 34 and I finished with 32 points

Here's some great coaching- just played the Wizards, leading by 7 and 3QT, and i go to the bench with 28 on 12/18, 11 rebs, 3 blocks, good matchup with Jamison. I stay on the bench the entire 4th quarter, we lose by ten.

Dumb.

Ok, I have a dilemma

I updated my rosters online, and now injured players are really injured.

But now, my internets buggered for xbox so I cant get online and update the roster. Kevin Love is listed in red as 'Out' and I cant edit or alter his injury status when Im offline. Does anyone have any clue how to do this

Much appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After having upped my offense/defense clutch and my consistency, I'm still having major issues with my shooting, esp in close.. i'll hit my first five without a problem, then end up 15-40 for the rest of the game. driving me up the freakin wall, especially when I am the go to scoring option on the team, we're losing by 20-40 because nobody else can score!

Oh, shoot in traffic is something I have never upgraded, looks like I might need to upgrade that

Playing for the Heat, as an athletic PG, and we are shocking. 14th in the conference. Got picked up out of D League about 25 games in. Only managed about 7 pts a game for the first 10 games I played, with shitloads of assists, but then out of nowhere I hit 51 against the Raptors and since then been pretty much over 30 a game since then, I've been clearly better than any other rookie but wasn't put in Rookie all star team and not even in the top 5 rookies according to the awards, despite average more pts and assists than any of them. Am hoping to get traded from the Heat although Beasley has been great for my assists.

im a PG with portland, its bloody ridiculous, serious small ball happening, with Miller at the point, Mills at SG, me at SF, blake at PF and Rudy Fernandez playing as the center, WTF?

Well im into my 3rd season now,
I'm with the Magic and we are dominating,
we are 8-1, top of the power rankings,
I'm in 9 minute quarters averaging 49.4 points, 7.7 assists and 6.4 rebounds a game.
I'm pretty much dominating now,
My average is 84,
After a few more seasons im going to be on 99 and ill dominate everyone,
is it meant to be set up like this or what?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back