NBA League pass for 2014 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you have a bad laptop (or an ancient desktop) it's also possible you won't be able to watch it in 3000kbps without it stuttering. Especially if you have an integrated graphics card.

T
If you have a bad laptop (or an ancient desktop) it's also possible you won't be able to watch it in 3000kbps without it stuttering. Especially if you have an integrated graphics card.

Praise be I don't need to listen to Domnique or Clyde or Sean Elliot anymore. Worst commentator homers in existence. Lots of respect for them as players but as game callers they can get f%#ked!

Just referring to the fact that with league pass I can now select my teams commentators. So if we a playing hawks, rockets or spurs I don't need to listen to their commentators cream themselves or question every foul call that goes against them.

Just referring to the fact that with league pass I can now select my teams commentators. So if we a playing hawks, rockets or spurs I don't need to listen to their commentators cream themselves or question every foul call that goes against them.
Any reason you quoted my post though?

Is India the country with the cheapest price for LP? I've just paid the Australian gouging price but I'm thinking of getting a refund and try this proxy trick. Wasn't aware they had separate prices for different countries.

Australia is suposedly their biggest market per capita outside of the States so you'd think we'd get as good a deal or better than the yanks. It's sad how backwards those responsible for setting the fees for NBA LP can be; you reward loyal fans you don't screw them for every cent they've got. :rolleyes:

Is India the country with the cheapest price for LP? I've just paid the Australian gouging price but I'm thinking of getting a refund and try this proxy trick. Wasn't aware they had separate prices for different countries.

Australia is suposedly their biggest market per capita outside of the States so you'd think we'd get as good a deal or better than the yanks. It's sad how backwards those responsible for setting the fees for NBA LP can be; you reward loyal fans you don't screw them for every cent they've got. :rolleyes:
Yes India is cheapest but you have to remember that for an Indian, 140 dollars (or 8451 rupees) would be a lot for someone in India to be able to afford to watch a sport. Americans probably get it the worst as well, 180 dollars and no post season coverage with national games and local games broadcast in your state blacked out.

So I can get premium for 140 bucks through an Indian proxy?

Are ESPN going to show the same amount of playoff games next year? I'm torn on buying it with year 12 next year.

Yes India is cheapest but you have to remember that for an Indian, 140 dollars (or 8451 rupees) would be a lot for someone in India to be able to afford to watch a sport. Americans probably get it the worst as well, 180 dollars and no post season coverage with national games and local games broadcast in your state blacked out.

There are other countries in Europe that can get LP for a lot less than Australia as well and their currency is weaker compared to the Aussie dollar.

Face it the NBA is just taking advantage of real fans and milking every cent they can from an infrastructure that requires very little upkeep.

This isn't cable where they need to maintain hardware and pay wages to employees for installation and stuff; we the customers are providing most of the infrastructure.

So there's not excuse for the disgraceful disparity between prices, none at all.

There are other countries in Europe that can get LP for a lot less than Australia as well and their currency is weaker compared to the Aussie dollar.

Face it the NBA is just taking advantage of real fans and milking every cent they can from an infrastructure that requires very little upkeep.

This isn't cable where they need to maintain hardware and pay wages to employees for installation and stuff; we the customers are providing most of the infrastructure.

So there's not excuse for the disgraceful disparity between prices, none at all.

How dare they think they are in the business of making money!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I can get premium for 140 bucks through an Indian proxy?

Are ESPN going to show the same amount of playoff games next year? I'm torn on buying it with year 12 next year.

What subjects are you studying?

Depends on what type of subjects you are doing and what type of student you are. If you're mostly taking humanity based type subject like English, Law, History etc.. then in all honesty it should be a bludge.

But if you're doing serious science and maths subjects and you're a reasonably good student then it still should be a reasonably easy year as well.

That is assuming you're planning to follow up Year 12 with a Science or Engineering degree because Year 12 Science and Maths would seem like Prep stuff in comparison.

The rate at which you're expected to learn higher ed maths and science would mean you'd had to finish Year 12 around June so consider yourself lucky VCE gives you an extra 4 moths of study for relatively easier coursework.

How dare they think they are in the business of making money!

So they're not making any profit in India then? Of course they need to make a profit, they're not doing it out of the kindness of their own heart, but a $200 difference is just taking the piss.

I'm fairly comfortable that Aussie earn a little more than 3 time that of the average India person.

If you are happy to pay $320, go for it. I just think making $250+ profit is a tad excessive on a product that costs nowhere near that much to pruduce, is over the top.

If you are happy to pay $320, go for it. I just think making $250+ profit is a tad excessive on a product that costs nowhere near that much to pruduce, is over the top.

Dude the NBA is a product, not just providing the service to your computer. It's the whole package. Players need to get paid etc.

Should books only cost $1 because that's the cost of physically making the book. Don't worry about paying the author / editors / etc

Anyway like you said the price is there, it people want to buy it they will, if they think it is to expensive they won't. So at the end of the day it's 100% up to the consumer.

Couple of questions... For anyone with apple TV does it work with both premium and regular subscriptions? Also I tried using the promotion codes earlier and they don't seem to be working? I'm pretty sure I used a promotion code when I got this 2 months into the season last year.

Have rarely been able to watch games unless they are live, it doesn't seem to work at all if im watching it a few hours after its finished. Hope the league pass people get their s**t together before the actual season.

Does anybody know if we can choose that league pass choice? Where you select 5 teams that u can watch, its a bit cheaper than the normal league pass.

Have rarely been able to watch games unless they are live, it doesn't seem to work at all if im watching it a few hours after its finished. Hope the league pass people get their s**t together before the actual season.
Watching games after they've finished has been working fine for me.
Does anybody know if we can choose that league pass choice? Where you select 5 teams that u can watch, its a bit cheaper than the normal league pass.
Nope, think that's only for the US.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back