New Football kits 14/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
It's that time of year again folks!

I'll start us off with Stoke's new kits. They have recently signed with Warrior.

New-Stoke-Home-Shirt-2014-2015.jpg
Stoke-City-Kit-14-15.jpg
Stoke-Home-Shorts-2014-15.jpg
Blue-Stoke-Away-Jersey-14-15.jpg
new-Stoke-Away-Shirt-2014-15.jpg
Stoke-Away-Kit-Shorts.jpg

Actually quite like both of those.

In other news:

BbN_oQsCIAA7QQV.png

Supposed renderings of next years Roma kits now they've switched to nike. Absolutely love that away kit!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brighton and Hove Albion signed new kit deal with Nike
Championship side Brighton and Hove Albion have signed a new kit deal with American brand Nike overtaking Errea from the 2014-15 season.

The new Nike deal breaks Brighton’s fifteen year relationship with Italian brand Errea. The new deal is set to commence on the 1st of June where the side will also join Queens Park Rangers to sign a new deal with Nike for next season.

Brighton+Nike+Kit+Deal.png

Chief executive at Brighton, Paul Barber said, “In securing a long term agreement with Nike, we are delighted to announce another record-breaking partnership for the club. Nike is the leader in football and a huge global brand, which will help lift our club’s profile as we continue to develop.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York Red Bulls Away

NewYorkAway14.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicago Fire Home

ChicagoFire14.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sao Paolo Home & Away

SaoPaulo14.jpg
SaoPaulo14-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Queens Park Rangers sign new kit deal with Nike
It has officially been announced that Championship side Queens Park Rangers have signed a new kit deal with Nike commencing next season.

Nike will be overtaking Lotto with a new five year deal as of the 2014-15 season where the shirts are expected to be presented in July this year. This confirms the leak that QPR Chairman, Tony Fernandes posted on Twitter back in September last year.

Nike UK & Ireland General Manager Marc Van Pappelendam said, “The club has a great heritage and we’re looking forward to the partnership.”

qprnike.jpg

QPR Chairman, Tony Fernandes said, “We are delighted to be entering into this new and exciting partnership with Nike and look forward to working alongside their team over the next five years. Nike is the leading global sports brand and they are a fantastic brand for us to be associated with.”

Our Puma deal expires at the end of the season. Tan/The Board are rumored to be creating our own kits in a similar situation to Collingwood and Star Athletic. It's gonna be such a s**t kit, and it'll probably come with a name change too :(

Other than that, Stoke looks great compared to this seasons and I'll purchase that Roma home, perfect kit IMO, couldn't have done it better.

Our Puma deal expires at the end of the season. Tan/The Board are rumored to be creating our own kits in a similar situation to Collingwood and Star Athletic. It's gonna be such a s**t kit, and it'll probably come with a name change too :(

Other than that, Stoke looks great compared to this seasons and I'll purchase that Roma home, perfect kit IMO, couldn't have done it better.

Not a good time for you guys. :( Do you reckon relegation might get Tan to piss off?

Not a good time for you guys. :( Do you reckon relegation might get Tan to piss off?

I honestly don't know. He'll either be to stubborn to admit his faults and try and continue with us or he'll get tired of his toy not working and leave. It's a hard one, without a buyer we are stuck with him and the red for IMO at least til the end of next season. I think a new buyer would change our kit back to the royal blue to get the fans onside but for the short term we will have to deal with it :(

I honestly don't know. He'll either be to stubborn to admit his faults and try and continue with us or he'll get tired of his toy not working and leave. It's a hard one, without a buyer we are stuck with him and the red for IMO at least til the end of next season. I think a new buyer would change our kit back to the royal blue to get the fans onside but for the short term we will have to deal with it :(

We have been so so fortunate that I think we're going to dodge the bullet, but I feel for you guys, especially if a name change follows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been so so fortunate that I think we're going to dodge the bullet, but I feel for you guys, especially if a name change follows.

Tan has said he will only pursue a name change if Hull get theirs granted so in a way you've saved us for now :thumbsu:

Name change to Cardiff Dragons?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back