New Football kits 15/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Seattle Sounders special Halo 5 Guardians Shirt.
Seattle-Sounders-Halo-5%2B%25282%2529.jpg
Seattle-Sounders-Halo-5%2B%25284%2529.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heheh it would be pretty sensational if it happened. It wont though, you're just about turning a corner and will finish I think around 8th.

It would be unbelievable. But i cant see it happening.

If we aren't finishing top 4 i wouldn't mind us missing Europa too.

This is very interesting.

This is the supposed Manchester United 2015-2016 home jersey from Nike, had the club not joined Adidas. Based on the style of Nike's other 2015-2016 club shirts, the unreleased Manchester United 15-16 kit features a half-and-half design. It is inspired by the very first jerseys worn by Manchester United's predecessor club Newton Heath.
unreleased-nike-manchester-united-15-16-kit.jpg

This is the supposed Manchester United 2015-2016 home jersey from Nike, had the club not joined Adidas. Based on the style of Nike's other 2015-2016 club shirts, the unreleased Manchester United 15-16 kit features a half-and-half design. It is inspired by the very first jerseys worn by Manchester United's predecessor club Newton Heath.

I think United dodged a bullet with this one...

I'm even more happy we changed now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back