Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the media will now stop having a collective w**k about how much better the Pies are than the rest of the comp, sure they probably should have won last night but are they ‘the benchmark’ they are so purported to be by some in the media (AFL 360)? Not even close

Has Yeo gone backwards? Doesnt seem anywhere near as smooth as he has been...I always compared him to someone like McCluggage, agile with extra time.

Redden is in his twilight as well but at least he got a premiership out of his move which Im glad of. I dont foresee Rockliff winning the same reward.

Has Yeo gone backwards? Doesnt seem anywhere near as smooth as he has been...I always compared him to someone like McCluggage, agile with extra time.

Redden is in his twilight as well but at least he got a premiership out of his move which Im glad of. I dont foresee Rockliff winning the same reward.

Yeo needs a fresh start ... ;)

Been listening on the radio on my phone.

Judging by the commentary, West Coast have been abysmal. Also getting the benefit of a few umpiring non-decisions, according to the SEN radio guys.

They were gobsmacked at Naitanui not being pinged for what they were calling a blatant hold on Dixon.

They mustn't have been watching last week where the Nicnat general exemption was in full force.

Might be time to acknowledge Port as premiership contenders. They were so inconsistent last year, pulled it together so far. Still have doubt they can pull it together for a whole season. Great game vs them coming up next week, will have a bit of feeling in it after last year, too.

If they concentrate on sniping Lachie, we'll flog them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be time to acknowledge Port as premiership contenders. They were so inconsistent last year, pulled it together so far. Still have doubt they can pull it together for a whole season. Great game vs them coming up next week, will have a bit of feeling in it after last year, too.
Hopefully we rack up a comfortable win tomorrow and then move on to a huge 2 weeks v an undefeated Port Adelaide and then Friday night at the G v the Pies.

Maybe the media will now stop having a collective w**k about how much better the Pies are than the rest of the comp, sure they probably should have won last night but are they ‘the benchmark’ they are so purported to be by some in the media (AFL 360)? Not even close
I will say, as much as I dislike Collingwood, they are a very organised team that is hard to break down; a lot of credit goes to Buckley, which pains me saying.

Pendlebury also looks bloody good too, a taller Simon Black, albeit not as accomplished.

Round 1: Vs GC before they were good
Round 2: Vs Adelaide (wooden spooners)
Round 3: Vs Fre (2nd from bottom)
Round 4: Vs Eagles (3rd from bottom)

Port aren't nearly as good as everyon are saying they are
We've also beaten up on Freo & Eagles and play Adelaide tomorrow...

So I assume we aren't nearly as good either? You can only play the teams in front of you and Port have done it really comfortably, even more-so than us.

Round 1: Vs GC before they were good
Round 2: Vs Adelaide (wooden spooners)
Round 3: Vs Fre (2nd from bottom)
Round 4: Vs Eagles (3rd from bottom)

Port aren't nearly as good as everyon are saying they are
GC win against Eagles - “How bad were West Coast, not enjoying hub life.”

Brisbane win against Eagles - “Hub life is not good for West Coast.“

Port win against Eagles - “Wow, How good are Port.” 🤔

Last edited:
The Cats look like they'll end up with a really good draft hand this year, they have the Suns priority pick 11, they also have the Eagles first rounder which could end up a lot better than expected + their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back