Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure whether this is thread worthy but might generate some off season discussion.

It occurred to me that, in footy (and sport generally), there are very few "universal truths". I mean, the type of question where everyone shares the same opinion. The greatest player of all time may well be Leigh Matthews but there are enough people who'd suggest Carey or an Ablett might ahead.

So, I was wondering what type of footy issue or question has everyone in agreement on.

- Gary Ablett Snr is the greatest player not to win a premiership?
- Matthew Pavlich is the best Fremantle Docker of all time?

Others?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article on the committal hearing yesterday...

FOOTBALLER Majak Daw raped a teenage girl in scrub land beside a creek during a house party in 2007, a court has heard.

The 23-year old, who was just 16 at the time, has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

<snip>

A witness to the alleged rape, whose name has been suppressed from publication, said she caught the Sudanese-born footballer with his pants down in a missionary position on top of her terrified friend.

“I’d say it was in between crying and screaming,’’ she said. The witness said she was about four metres away when Daw spotted her.

“He had one hand on her chest, like restraining her,’’ she told the court.

Rest of article here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back