Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee there is a bit of mayo on that. He has played most of the year "on a destroyed ankle". But you are windy hill love your injury excuses - Hurley has concrete hands but "his wrists are destroyed".

End of the day most over rate their team - you lot are no different. Especially when you have posters rating TBC above Goldy.

Jessie Smith - destroyed ankle.

yes you are right we all overrate at times. I wouldnt say TBC is better than Goldy but TBC has had his season basically written off because of the ankle surgery. So yes he does have a very good reason for going backwards. Ryder has carried the load and has done an excellent job.

yes you are right we all overrate at times. I wouldnt say TBC is better than Goldy but TBC has had his season basically written off because of the ankle surgery. So yes he does have a very good reason for going backwards. Ryder has carried the load and has done an excellent job.
Neither are better. Ryder having his first decent year. Goldy has been in the best 2 rucks in the comp - twice.

Here is the quote on the Goldy thread:

"With his lack of diversity and intensity he'd be behind both our rucks at Ess."

Should be added to their delusional pearler thread.

WOW that really is deluded - and Sir James is a man of Christ like integrity

WEEK 1 FINALS — LIKELY SCENARIO

QUALIFYING FINAL

Hawthorn v Geelong, MCG, Friday night

QUALIFYING FINAL

Sydney v Fremantle/Port Adelaide, ANZ Stadium, Saturday afternoon/twilight

ELIMINATION FINAL

North Melbourne v Essendon, MCG, Saturday night or Sunday afternoon

ELIMINATION FINAL

Port Adelaide/Fremantle v Tigers/Pies/Eagles/Crows, Sunday afternoon or Saturday night

His B&F results tell a different story. In the past he has been lazy and gave up in games. Finally found some consistency. Hopefully this weekend he can build on the 3 coaches votes he has so far. Goldy has 26.

Wild Bill, your hatred for anything * is to be commended. You are like the ISIS of hating * and the rest of us are just Al Qida (or however the f*** you spell it).

Think that's a bit rubbish myself.

Ryder is quality.
His B&F results tell a different story. In the past he has been lazy and gave up in games. Finally found some consistency. Hopefully this weekend he can build on the 3 coaches votes he has so far. Goldy has 26.

Its hard to get B+F votes when Jobe is taking them all. Are coaches votes like the encouragement award?

Ryder's among the best rucks in the comp for me, regardless of how many B&F points he's accumulated. A lot of strings in his bow.

Yeah, I would probably say they are about equal, Goldstein the better tap ruck and Ryder the better fwd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its hard to get B+F votes when Jobe is taking them all. Are coaches votes like the encouragement award?

Goddard won your B&F last year with 431 votes - they don't give 1 vote out per match.

As for the coaches votes - after each game both coaches give out votes to the best 5 players. How could you not know this? This award should carry more weight than the Brownlow as the coaches have a better idea than the umps. Robbie Gray leads with 102 - Ryder has 3.

Here is a link - http://aflca.com.au/

Goddard won your B&F last year with 431 votes - they don't give 1 vote out per match.

As for the coaches votes - after each game both coaches give out votes to the best 5 players. How could you not know this? This award should carry more weight than the Brownlow as the coaches have a better idea than the umps. Robbie Gray leads with 102 - Ryder has 3.

so serious. Yes I have heard of the coaches votes. Don't really care about them to be honest. Ryder is having a fantastic season.

I think he knows what the coaches votes are mate.

Edit: he's beaten me to it.

so serious. Yes I have heard of the coaches votes. Don't really care about them to be honest. Ryder is having a fantastic season.

Well thats where we differ. The coaches votes are a clear indication of who has performed well. The votes reward fantastic games and performanes. But if you believe your understanding of the game and who has played well is better than Thompsons then so be it.

Well thats where we differ. The coaches votes are a clear indication of who has performed well. The votes reward fantastic games and performanes. But if you believe your understanding of the game and who has played well is better than Thompsons then so be it.

wow you really just run off on your own tangent and try and turn everything into an argument. Can we talk about the game rather than coaches votes? maybe start a thread on coaches votes I'm sure there will be others just as passionate.

wow you really just run off on your own tangent and try and turn everything into an argument. Can we talk about the game rather than coaches votes? maybe start a thread on coaches votes I'm sure there will be others just as passionate.

Sure.

If we play essendon we will start favourties. This is due to our best being better and essendon's worse worst.

If we both play to our best - we win.
If we both play poorly - we win.
If we play well and essendon play poorly - we win - easily.

If essendon play well and we play poorly - we lose - but win as we are not the laughing stock of Australian sport.

Happy meow.

Sure.

If we play essendon we will start favourties. This is due to our best being better and essendon's worse worst.

If we both play to our best - we win.
If we both play poorly - we win.
If we play well and essendon play poorly - we win - easily.

If essendon play well and we play poorly - we lose - but win as we are not the laughing stock of Australian sport.

Happy meow.
Do you have a job, or study, or do anything meaningful? Or do you just hit refresh on bigfooty all day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back