Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.

If we play essendon we will start favourties. This is due to our best being better and essendon's worse worst.

If we both play to our best - we win.
If we both play poorly - we win.
If we play well and essendon play poorly - we win - easily.

If essendon play well and we play poorly - we lose - but win as we are not the laughing stock of Australian sport.

Happy meow.

end of thread :)

Yeah I would imagine Goddard, Watson and Chappy will spend a lot of time up forward, we could also bring in Gleeson to play down back and have Winderlich play forward.
Would be a tough match up, looked really dangerous v West Coast few weeks back.

Mark Thompson off the long run:

Thompson tells Carlisle to "get off the fence... Is it a hamstring or not? If it is it's 2wks. If it's not, you should be playing this week"

Yeah I can't see *bomber taking a risk with *him. On another note, *heppell looks like *he has a prosthetic hand, with it hanging limply in a Michael Jackson glove. There'd have to be some doubt on *him as well. I guess, unlike with *carcrash and *his hammy, it will all depend on how *he handles *himself in this week's game v the Blues.

They are really talking some s**t over on the main board in the thread about where the game will be won. Saying that winning streaks from years ago are irrelevant now, and they are right. But not long after that one of their posters shows highlights from the 2000 qualifying final!?!? He then goes onto say that his favourite bit is where Archer s**t himself from an oncoming "VELVET SLEDGEHAMMER"(LOL)!! Looked to me like Archer slipped over. Talk about irrelevant. And "VELVET SLEDGEHAMMER"..... Spare me! Archer eats blokes like that for a light snack!

Last edited:
They are really talking some s**t over on the main board in the thread about where the game will be won. Saying that winning streaks from years ago are irrelevant now, and they are right. But not long after that one of their posters shows highlights from the 2000 qualifying final!?!? He then goes onto say that his favourite bit is where Archer s**t himself from an oncoming "VELVET SLEDGEHAMMER"(LOL)!! Looked to me like Archer slipped over. Talk about irrelevant. And "VELVET SLEDGEHAMMER"..... Spare me! Archer eats blokes like that for a light snack!

Your first mistake is being on the main board.

nursery-rhymes.jpg

There is no rivalry!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WEEK 1 FINALS — LIKELY SCENARIO

QUALIFYING FINAL

Hawthorn v Geelong, MCG, Friday night

QUALIFYING FINAL

Sydney v Fremantle/Port Adelaide, ANZ Stadium, Saturday afternoon/twilight

ELIMINATION FINAL

North Melbourne v Essendon, MCG, Saturday night or Sunday afternoon

ELIMINATION FINAL

Port Adelaide/Fremantle v Tigers/Pies/Eagles/Crows, Sunday afternoon or Saturday night
Why do people continually say our game will be on Sunday? Surely, one can see that given Hawthorn v Geelong game will be on Friday, the loser of that game will most likely play the following Friday. And that means our game can only be on Saturday.

What's this doubt about Carlisle? If he's the best player in the afl he has to play, he could single handedly win the game for them like he did against western bulldogs and collingwood! He's really benefited from the dean Robinson experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back