2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 10 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunday June 18th 2:10pm at Coopers Stadium. Streaming on the AFL website/app.

Pending the injury list: For the AFL side, Jones is out with a fractured jaw, which means someone gets called up. Also Ryan Burton could be assessed after having ice on his quad. Hugh Jackson a possibility to play after missing last week with a concussion.

Nick Moore has been suspended for a week.

Note: This game is a few days after the AFL game, so the sub (EG: Bonner) can play.

After beating Centrals we move up to 6th spot. Under 1% out of the top 5.
1686555005765.png

League Stats Leaders for Port:
Hugh Jackson ranked 2nd for Forward 50 Entries.
Dante Visentini ranked 4th for Hitouts.
Nick Moore ranked 5th for Tackles.
Nick Moore ranked =5th for Free Kicks For.
Sam Hayes ranked =7th for Contested Marks.
Sam Hayes ranked 8th for Hitouts.
Jed Hagan ranked =8th for Forward 50 Entries.

Maggies Changes:
IN: Lee, Turner, Weidemann
OUT: Burton, Narkle (AFL), Moore (Suspended)

Maggies Side:
F: Visentini - Scully - Szust
HF: Evans - Lord - Fantasia
C: Barkla - Short - Mead
HB: Dumont - K.Marshall - Burgoyne
B: Jonas - Pasini - McCallum
R: Hayes - Francou - Hagan
INT: Turner - Lee - Kirk - Weidemann
EMERG: Bonner

It wouldnt surprise me if all of the emergencies play a full game and the sub plays near on a full game. The AFL game on a Thursday helps with SANFL selection.

I didn't see the Jackson incident, but the other two were pretty fair I thought.

Serious question though: If an AFL listed player gets multiple concussions and head knocks in the SANFL, and subsequently develops head trauma issues later in life, which sporting league does the onus lie on?

I didn't see the Jackson incident, but the other two were pretty fair I thought.

Serious question though: If an AFL listed player gets multiple concussions and head knocks in the SANFL, and subsequently develops head trauma issues later in life, which sporting league does the onus lie on?
You would assume both.

Assuming Tom Jonas plays for the Maggies on saturday I suspect it may be the first time he has represented an
oppo team on his old dung hill.

Hope he remembers which race to go down after the final siren.

Some sinecure at the Parade post AFL is yawning. Wolf Blass or a Coopers scion as benefactor / facilitator.

Jackson not listed... still out on concussion protocol? Probably smart with the break.
Yep, well done SANFL for completely ignoring the incident where he got hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good ol' No-neck. Still looks like he's trying to duck a well aimed cricket ball.
I saw Phil on the parade about 5 or 6 years ago when he obviously needed help to get out of a car and when he did he used a cane to walk, so I'm wondering if he was propped up by by something in that pic with Stephen Williams and its been photoshopped out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back