Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go on a holiday here.

fregate-resort-fregatehouse18.jpg

I need to plan a holiday. I was thinking Paris. I might still do it. Depends on where I'm working too

London is good too. :cool:

This trip to Paris was my 3rd time and it's the first time I really enjoyed it strangely. Think the first couple of times I stayed in the wrong areas and spent all the time rushing around seeing the 'must sees' which are all pretty amazing but the rest didn't grab me.

This trip though we just walked around Le Marais and ate lots. Loved it.

London is good too. :cool:

This trip to Paris was my 3rd time and it's the first time I really enjoyed it strangely. Think the first couple of times I stayed in the wrong areas and spent all the time rushing around seeing the 'must sees' which are all pretty amazing but the rest didn't grab me.

This trip though we just walked around Le Marais and ate lots. Loved it.
London is a good idea too! Plus I don't know French (I'm trying to learn bits), so it might get awkward. Bags your couch

London is a good idea too! Plus I don't know French (I'm trying to learn bits), so it might get awkward. Bags your couch

I only know Merci Bonjour Au Reviour and I got by. Everyone speaks English.

None for you. Lombok would be more your scene. You can cross dress in your rainbow frock and fit right in with the other foreign males. Shout at the clouds and all that s**t.

This isn't the thread for this kind of s**t mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None for you. Lombok would be more your scene. You can cross dress in your rainbow frock and fit right in with the other foreign males. Shout at the clouds and all that s**t.

No shitfights allowed here.

MEB_ , need some hotel help!

Looking to book a few nights in the Sydney CBD around the 27th-29th of December (staying with friends for New Years, so hopefully avoiding the ultra expensive night), something around the $200-$250 a night mark for 2 people. Do you have any favourites or tips? :)
Hey DG38, Mebby doesn't work in hotels anymore. She changed jobs about 6 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back