Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Details please cookie??
A bunch of j pop artists are going around an historical village doing things for famous people in history while running away from hunters who are hunting them down.

The acting by some of them was insane and it was funny as *

Bentley Friday night, Sepia Saturday lunch, bennelong Saturday night, Kylie Kwong Sunday lunch and early evening, home today.

Gastronomic tour de force.

And hangover to boot.

Are you and Croweater dating?

Farewell Kobe Byrant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder old people's homes are full of women.
If I ain't walkin' the dog,I'm working like one.
Or acting like one.
Now,for a 46yr old,missus cc keeps her chassis pretty tight with a lot of help from her gym workouts.
She'll probs live til she's a hundred,where as,even though I work hard,my body is starting to fail me in so many ways.
Some days my right elbow is so ****ed I can't even pickup a hammer.
Not good when you make a living from building s**t.
What I'm trying to get at is this......
Drink heaps of beer,raise your kids well,eat * all fatty foods and sugar,cause that crap will kill you early,don't follow an omnipotent creator,swim in the ocean whenever possible(daily if it allows)and don't let your kids start ballet because it will take up every waking hour regardless of talent.
Even though I've slightly extricated myself from my online life I felt a need to express myself on this day as I shorten my days on earth due to my shitty work habits.
Some days I feel like that hiccuppy guy from the Simpsons.
30 degrees in town today,so at least the I have a tan to look forward to.
Am I being negative?,I try not to be most of the time,but sometimes the positives in life seem more of a burden than the negatives in lifestyle choices.
Ok,now that's off my chest.... At least duritz is smashin the life that deserves to be lived.
Prick.
As I crack another beer and peer out on to the work left to be achieved for the day,I leave you all with this,are sandstone pavers really worth the cost ?.
Cheap alternatives are just that,cheap!.

You don't think it's the height of wit?

I think it's absolutely disgusting language and anyone saying those kind of things should be banished back to whatever commission area they crawled out of. I mean I've been offended before but not like this.

- Woman #4 from Croweater's harem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back