Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had subway, they have pastrami now, it was ok. Just bottled up a new beer and am now absolutely covered in it. Smells great but I should probably go have a shower.

Action bottler.
Cant wait to taste it in the season

Actually good idea, we had this chat another time, I'll do a batch up in creaming soda bottles or something. Sneak it on in.
ERMEGERD FOOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Man I miss it on weekends.

I only half read that when I liked it, but I had to unlike it when I saw that you wrote that you love cricket.

An absolute f*cking yawn of a game (sans T20).
Cricket divides so many people. Love the sport and will sit down and watch all forms. But footy is still a clear #1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facebook's 'On This Day' feature reminds me this momentous event occurred 4 years ago today.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/hats-off-to-andrew-walker/story-e6frf9jf-1226209680546

IT'S almost summer and Melbourne turned on a sweltering day yesterday, prompting Andrew Walker to don a hat for Carlton's training session at Visy Park.

677302-andrew-walker.jpg

Like man landing on the moon, or 9/11, I'm sure we all remember where we were when we heard that Andrew Walker had worn a hat.

The idea of watching two sets of eleven men wearing white trousers in the Australian heat, for five days in a row, alternate between throwing a red ball at a man with an elongated paddle, and rarely hitting a red ball being bowled by a man in a funny hat, is akin to Sinead O'Connor singing Nothing Compares 2 U for five days straight.

And much like the aforementioned song, I can only tolerate it for 30 seconds before saying "f*ck this s**t" and walking out of the room.

I actually was sick for the Gabba test. I'd say I watched 90%

Sucks you were sick Alli but ALL DAY CRICKET ON THE COUCH WITH NO PANTS ON !!!!!!

My idea of a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back