NSW State Election (28/03/2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone wants to predict a winning party/seats margin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be doing a prediction one week out from polling day.

I've only had a brief look at the polls, seats and swings, but it seems the Coalition's majority is a lot more vulnerable than I first thought.

I'll be doing a prediction one week out from polling day.

I've only had a brief look at the polls, seats and swings, but it seems the Coalition's majority is a lot more vulnerable than I first thought.
Would it fair to say that the NSW State Election is going to be a lot closer than we first thought? In fact, what are the chances of an upset result; in other words an unlikely Labor win?

Don't be surprised to see a major controversy emerge in the last week before polling day in NSW which would leave a big dent in Mike Baird's chances of retaining government...and possibly have Labor within reach of causing a big upset in NSW.

Pretty remote going by the overall polls but what I can't get a handle on is how specific regional issues will play out.

Antony Green is saying it is going to be close - mind you after the Obeid s**t they deserve to be out of power for another term. The trouble is Mike Baird appears to be a moderate Conservative

Don't be surprised to see a major controversy emerge in the last week before polling day in NSW which would leave a big dent in Mike Baird's chances of retaining government...and possibly have Labor within reach of causing a big upset in NSW.

Are you saying you're aware of a scandal or just hoping?

Are you saying you're aware of a scandal or just hoping?
In Elections, you just never know what could happen, especially one week out, or even 24-48 hours before polling day. Expect the unexpected in elections, whether it's state or federal.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-17/nsw-election-2015-labor-greens-preference-deal/6324726

oh_my_george_takei.gif

#cooked

So Labor shows it is a extremist left leaning party. No surprises there.
Thanks for the fox news alert , Geraldo.......

( looks at everyone else here - o_O )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Antony Green is saying it is going to be close - mind you after the Obeid s**t they deserve to be out of power for another term. The trouble is Mike Baird appears to be a moderate Conservative
Agree with this, and Baird also looks like getting s**t done. The last decade of NSW Labor post-Olympics was one of comfortable arrogance and chronic neglect.

wont happen baird will retain, especially if the scandal is a week out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back