Resource Official 2015 NMFC Footy Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally stacked for tall defenders. Thompson, Grima, Hansen, Firrito, Tippett, Tarrant and Nielson, match committee is spoilt for choice if most of those stay fit.

EDIT: still can't remember how to spell Daniel Nielson's name. Tipping him to knock off Ziebell/Zeibell/Ziebel/Zieball/Ziebull as most commonly misspelled player name on this board.

Last edited:

Man, just watching that video makes me so excited about this year. Say what you want about Brad, but he has an uncanny ability to make you feel so optimistic about the side. He's a master orator as far as AFL coaches go.

In particular, just thinking about the way he describes the upside our list has, and the improvement we have in us from the follow:

• Swallow with an uninterrupted run at it. He was well, well down (at times a liability) in all but 4 or so matches last season.
  • Cunnington now realises he belongs, and the confidence he takes from the Syd. He knows he's the man.
  • Wells playing a full season.
  • JZ with a full season ahead of him.
  • Luke McDonald realising he's an AFL player and will start taking the game on.
  • Jarrad Waite and Shaun Higgins can only improve our list
  • Mason Wood smashing down the wall.
  • Joel Tippett and Robbie Tarrant adding starch and depth to the back line.
  • Hansen didn't have much continuity last season, in particular at the back end.
  • Throw in Kane Turner & Ben Brown progression and Black being back to full fitness after his year from hell.

Yeah, almost every team expects to improve. But this is a team that made a prelim last year. That's potentially a gooch load of improvement for a top four team. Frothing for 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a way i can download/stream full games from last years finals? Free? Sorry if this has been asked before, i can't seem to find it in the back pages.

Just PM'd you
Thanks very much for that. I am really beginning to miss my footy! I just had the elimination final streaming from the afl site, but it stops after 5 mins and asks me to subscribe... Teasers.

In the "midfield" vid I thought that Leigh Tudor's poker face let him down at the 2:30min mark when talking about Dumont. He couldn't quite hide the grin from the corners of his mouth IMO. Dumont pushing Bastinac, Adams, Higgins etc has got to be a good thing, if his fitness can catch up to his skills I reckon we're onto a winner with the frog-leg eater.

I know it's probably time consuming for those who are capable of doing it, but I'd love to see some more North montage videos. I know Augustine did a few, but I'm sure there's more users on here that could as well. It's just a suggestion as I know it could be seen as a waste of time, but I'd love to see a 2014 montage of our season. The ones created in the past have got me so pumped!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back