Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird, did you try refreshing using Firefox.
Don't see why IE would show you a different webpage...
Yeah not sure what was going on. Was on my PC at work and it was all good (visiting new pages on the site I hadnt been to and everything) but now at home and its no good.

Might send him an email and see whats happening...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those monster beats are headphones yeah. Theres 2 pics of chicks. One is $15 and the other $20? Are they it? Worth a try?

They've actually taken down the beats by dre.
They were like $69 anyway.

You beauty though. I'm excited to get the soon to be retro kemba walker jersey.

Hey new here and decided to order from jacks. the only problem is that i haven't received a confirmation or anything about my order but my card was charged? anyone else run into this problem?> I'll probably open up a dispute if I don't hear back within a couple of days.

Hey new here and decided to order from jacks. the only problem is that i haven't received a confirmation or anything about my order but my card was charged? anyone else run into this problem?> I'll probably open up a dispute if I don't hear back within a couple of days.
That's not unusual for him. Send him an email. He should get back to you pretty fast.

That's not unusual for him. Send him an email. He should get back to you pretty fast.
He's awesome on the email reply. He didn't have a Bradley Beal top I was after and I negotiated a different jersey in a matter of minutes

10494524_909245105769251_6249565294707308594_n.jpg

Jack's latest best seller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back