Half Term Tony. Is it a possibility?

Remove this Banner Ad

So just like the GEC, the Federal election of 21/8/2010 never happened? :rolleyes:

You just get funnier by the post.o_O

I know its early, but what are you drinking?:rolleyes:
It is Christmas you know! ;)
2 conservative independents gave her power. Hardly a win in most people's book. Where are they now and Gillard? In the independents case, they ran off because they knew they were going to be annihilated by their electorate. Too scared to face the music for their pathetic choices. Too scared of facing up to the betrayal of their electorates!

2 conservative independents gave her power. Hardly a win in most people's book. Where are they now and Gillard? In the independents case, they ran off because they knew they were going to be annihilated by their electorate. Too scared to face the music for their pathetic choices. Too scared of facing up to the betrayal of their electorates!

But she did become PM; so, she won.

Part-time workers on penalty rates are next. On Friday, the federal government announced the terms of reference for a Productivity Commission review of workplace laws under the Fair Work Act.
Interestingly the job creations in the last quarter was in part-time jobs. I wonder how this will affect people's household income.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/penalty-r...d-holidays-could-be-over-20141222-12c810.html

As always, my favourite piece in the article by ACCI chief executive officer Kate Carnel.
"We think there should be penalty rates but Sundays should be in line with Saturdays. Sunday is no longer the day of rest. It's a day we go shopping just as we do on Saturdays," she said.
Yep, you can shop whilst others work, well said.

Morriscum is not made for anything other than lies and deceit.

Morrison is an excellent choice and has a proven track record repairing basketcase portfolios. I can hear the whinging and indignant squawking at my local Centrelink already. Good. It’s long overdue. There’s a few hippie greentards I know who might now have to put down their bongs and get a JOB. And perhaps he could start limiting the number of Centrelink funded babies a single mother can have. A positive social, as well as a financial, impact would result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morrison is an excellent choice and has a proven track record repairing basketcase portfolios. I can hear the whinging and indignant squawking at my local Centrelink already. Good. It’s long overdue. There’s a few hippie greentards I know who might now have to put down their bongs and get a JOB. And perhaps he could start limiting the number of Centrelink funded babies a single mother can have. A positive social, as well as a financial, impact would result.

Why didn't he send him to Treasurer and ask him to crack down on corporate tax evasion. An issue that would save 100 times more money than cracking down on disadvantaged people.
Abbott is too scared to take on corporate Australia. He wants to create a free-for-all where business can do what they want...unless something goes wrong then he will start whining about why the government didn't stop kids being killed installing solar batts.
Hypocrite and liar of the worst kind.

Hahaha. You do know that a lot of the homeless choose too live this way?
Governments role is too provide basic services. The homeless choose to live outside this system in most cases. If you are so concerned, go and donate to a charity like The Salvation Army. That is their area of expertise. That is why charities are set up. Governments should not be charities for all.
I feel pity for you, being so devoid of compassion, humanity and basic decency.

Why didn't he send him to Treasurer and ask him to crack down on corporate tax evasion. An issue that would save 100 times more money than cracking down on disadvantaged people.
Abbott is too scared to take on corporate Australia. He wants to create a free-for-all where business can do what they want...unless something goes wrong then he will start whining about why the government didn't stop kids being killed installing solar batts.
Hypocrite and liar of the worst kind.
The Exy's of this world mirror the government.

Attack the worst off and give the affluent free reign.

I am so glad that is not my view of life.

A bit of editorial content? It's a straight up revisionist justification for the disgraceful behaviour of News Limited and the LNP during the Rudd/Gillard years by trying to make out that their policies were the problem, not the infighting, which is just plain wrong.

Lol You dont think Labor policies were the problem?

Was kicking off the live human trade just to be different to Howard good policy? The RSPT that would have effectively ended mining in Australia then "repairing" it with a MRRT that cost billions and raised no money? How bout the worlds biggest Carbon tax - a lie rammed down peoples throats in the middle of a world wide economic retraction - good policy? Was entreching stimulous level govt spending years after the GFC that is projected to blow our debt out to $600b in a few short years (and then blocking measures to repair it with their communist mates inthe senate) good policy? Reaches for the popcorn..

She became PM because she had support of the majority of the HOR members. Thats how it works.

You are just being pointless if you deny that realty.

The Exy's of this world mirror the government.

Attack the worst off and give the affluent free reign.

I am so glad that is not my view of life.

In the frenzy that was Gillard bashing right there in the middle of it all was Abbott egging on people to destroy their own PM for the sole purpose of getting himself elected as PM.
Thankfully, many people are coming around to your way of thinking Sherb.
Abbott is poison.

In the frenzy that was Gillard bashing right there in the middle of it all was Abbott egging on people to destroy their own PM for the sole purpose of getting himself elected as PM.
Abbott is poison.
The genius of Abbott in opposition was he got people to vote in contravention of their own interests. I remember seeing a poll suggesting that even though people thought they would be worse off under an Abbott government they still intended on voting for them. Something something boats, pink batts, Gillard.

Yep putting Morrison in charge of Centerlink is great news for taxpayers. Hopefully he along with the rest of this new line up can put the pressure on Labor and the minor parties to finally address the matter of Labor's debt. Cuts to spending have to occur. Labor increased spending by 35% during their 6 years in government, and much of that spending increase occurred 2 years or more post GFC.

Abbott is poison.

The Rudd/Gillard/Rudds governments were a train wreck pure and simple. Nothing to do with Abbott. Bad policy and bad implementation. Thankfully we now have those who can not only develop policy but are also capable of implementing policy effectively. Policy implementation is what determines the difference between the Coalition and Labor. The Coalition can across the board effectively implement policy, while those in Labor consistently demonstrated under Rudd/Gillard/Rudd can't.

Last edited:
The Rudd/Gillard/Rudds governments were a train wreck pure and simple. Nothing to do with Abbott. Bad policy and bad implementation. Thankfully we now have those who can not only develop policy but are also capable of implementing policy effectively are being recognized. Policy implementation is what determines the difference between the Coalition and Labor. The Coalition can across the board effectively implement policy, while those in Labor consistently demonstrated under Rudd/Gillard/Rudd can't.
The shark has officially been jumped.
Clearly a parody account. Well played.

You do know that FTA agreements take years to negotiate don't you and that negotiations would have started under Labor?

The Free Trade Agreement with Korea was signed this year. I provided advice on the initial drafts of that Agreement to the Department i was working in 2005. Good work getting it done Abbott!

The Rudd/Gillard/Rudds governments were a train wreck pure and simple. Nothing to do with Abbott. Bad policy and bad implementation. Thankfully we now have those who can not only develop policy but are also capable of implementing policy effectively are being recognized. Policy implementation is what determines the difference between the Coalition and Labor. The Coalition can across the board effectively implement policy, while those in Labor consistently demonstrated under Rudd/Gillard/Rudd can't.

So Abbott and co are better than a train wreck?
Did Abbott mark that down as one of the achievements of his government?
Train wrecks are decidedly messy, and women have to clean up mess so perhaps it doubles as an achievement for women to boot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back