Analysis Open Training Discussion 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm quietly excited by Frost. The man is a mountain yet his running and work below the knees is excellent, pick 21 or whatever it was could end up being a bargain.

Even if he is just a solid back for his career 21 is a bargain

He looks the prototype for the modern KB

I'm quietly excited by Frost. The man is a mountain yet his running and work below the knees is excellent, pick 21 or whatever it was could end up being a bargain.

Pick 23 for Frost, Neal-Bullen and Oscar McDonald. Hopefully we'll look back on this as one of the best deals we've ever done along with the Tyson / Salem trade.

I thought Petracca was beast mode? Looks like Cale Morton mk2. :D

1620547_10204997254026972_7267624810275637421_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a joke, Petracca's bigger than pretty much every mid his age has been.

Yeah, I think Petracca probably weighed more than Wines did when drafted?

Either way, I've seen him in person and he's a monster.

Yeah, I think Petracca probably weighed more than Wines did when drafted?

Either way, I've seen him in person and he's a monster.
He slimmed down to 95KG for his move into the midfield last season and ran a 14ish beep test so he's starting out ******* huge. Those legs...:eek:

The LCHF diet will probably see him go down a bit on the scales but he's going to walk into the league more powerful than nearly everyone he matches up with. I'm a bit bummed out the game has changed over the last 20 years or he'd be our full forward IMO.

Family day up here on the sunny coast was awesome photos with roosey jonesy viney and more.
Players got around to just about everyone there.
The players are looking so fit and the heat up here was crazy.
I over heard management saying that the players attitude is a total turn around from 2 years ago.
IMO I think 8-10 wins is on the cards this year

I'm struggling to take any of these guys seriously in those things they're wearing

150119_McDonaldRunning.jpg

Bouncing breasts during exercise can cause irreparable damage to the breast tissue.

These days, footballers really care about their physical appearance and probably don't want to run the risk of having **** at their knees by the age of 40.

These sports bras (or 'GPS Trackers', as the players like to call them) will avert any serious long term damage; leading to firm, perky breasts well into their later lives.

Family day up here on the sunny coast was awesome photos with roosey jonesy viney and more.
Players got around to just about everyone there.
The players are looking so fit and the heat up here was crazy.
I over heard management saying that the players attitude is a total turn around from 2 years ago.
IMO I think 8-10 wins is on the cards this year
Might nearly be time to change your username?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back