Universal Love PAFC International

Remove this Banner Ad

So, I listened to old mate Zakk and met up with 'die god' whilst I was visiting Rio last week. Presented him with a Power training t-shirt, hopefully we'll see a few selfies of him wearing it whilst cheering us on in Brazil.

View attachment 216933

It was a pleasure to meet you diegodcg. Let us know when you make your way down to Adelaide so we can take you out to a Power home game.

No kissing, but only because the missus was 3rd wheeling.

Champion ! Well done m8

Peeps. Chokito is heading to the US right before round one. Any suggestions how I can watch our games live at some ungodly hour whilst in the midst of WrestleMania fever? Will an Australian AFL livepass membership work if I log in overseas, or do I need an international pass?

Cheers

Peeps. Chokito is heading to the US right before round one. Any suggestions how I can watch our games live at some ungodly hour whilst in the midst of WrestleMania fever? Will an Australian AFL livepass membership work if I log in overseas, or do I need an international pass?

Cheers

Hey Chokito, unless things have changed you'll need to get a weekly or monthly International Pass. Check out watchafl.com.au.
The annual pass works well so I guess the other packages would be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Chokito, unless things have changed you'll need to get a weekly or monthly International Pass. Check out watchafl.com.au.
The annual pass works well so I guess the other packages would be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you!

Rucci's piece today uses the term 'international brand' so bump we go ...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...y/news-story/2fb984de5a4d9f0aeb9c85dba6c78308

Port Adelaide to change up sponsorship as multinationals keen on Power’s ’China strategy’

... (Keith) Thomas notes the Power’s strategic move from seeking a national profile in 2013 to being an international brand from next season will lead to a change in sponsorship portfolios at Alberton.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...y/news-story/2fb984de5a4d9f0aeb9c85dba6c78308

Will be Red Bull apparently. 100% confident in my source.

uR9IDF.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back