Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought this board could do with a consolidated thread to post all our hot tips and shrewd investments, a place to gloat when they come off and never mention them again when they don't.

Some recent bets I've placed:

• Port @ $81 to win the NAB Cup (only GWS have worse odds and NAB Cup has a history of upsets)
  • Ollie Wines @ $16 for Rising Star, Ben Kennedy @ $61
  • Port @ $8 for finals
  • Crows @ $8 to miss finals
  • Freo @ $3.50 for Top 4 and $16 for the premiership (best smokie I could find)
Missed out on the Port > 5 wins @ $1.90.
I've placed a few on Port this year as I think we're undervalued; we seem to typically have reasonable odds due to less bets for us due to our lower supporter base.

I've chucked a cheaky 40 on us winning the NAB cup simply due to the odds

Also chucked a fair bit on Ollie winning the rising star, the kids got a ready to play body and should play most of the season in my eyes

Best value of those is Wines to win the Rising Star.

Do you have odds at hand for our upcoming NAB Cup matches?

also where are you getting these odds from? Unitab is suspended on top 4 and sportsbet dont have to many 'future' categories
I'm only using Sportsbet at the moment, mainly as I have a surplus of funds after some decent Brownlow and Grand Final wins [/David Brent moment]
I have over 7k invested on port to win more than 5 games........

hold me
Sounds like someone else I know ( PAUR )... do you plan on laying off if it gets close?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only using Sportsbet at the moment, mainly as I have a surplus of funds after some decent Brownlow and Grand Final wins [/David Brent moment]

Sounds like someone else I know ( PAUR )... do you plan on laying off if it gets close?
Nah I'm an all or nothing kind of guy lol

And I doubt it gets close. Round 11 I say lol

What odds did you get for more than 5 wins?
1.95. The 7k was basically the balance of my betting account which started at $100 last season and I've put no extra cash into it

I figured - easy come easy go? Lets risk the lot

1.95. The 7k was basically the balance of my betting account which started at $100 last season and I've put no extra cash into it

Fair effort to turn $100 in $7k in less than a year. Or does that include non footy bets?

So do I understand it that as soon as Port chalks up 6 wins you stand to collect more than $13k?
Considering you started with $100 and we could potentially win our 6th game in the first half of the season, that's a killer investment. 13,650% over 18 months.

My super is doing that in reverse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back