Opinion Patrick Karnezis - the forgotten forward

Remove this Banner Ad

We are dying for a 3rd goal kicking option, but his fitness will be below standard. Will need at least 3-4 VFL games

He'd be underdone as a person could be, but does that matter anymore? Just leave him in he fifty and see if he can't snag a few. It'll good for development if nothing else.

I think our finishing has shown at times how badly we need someone who can kick straight although if he plays for us there is a big chance he will start spraying them everyone else does apart from Elliott.

Gould play next week.

Our lack of goal kickers is glaringly obvious.

In fact. Bar Elliott and Cloke we don't actually have any Fwds playing in our team...

Alarming news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with this. PK to debut next week. If fit, he has to.
Not sure if he met all his KPI's.
Honestly this KPI thing does my head in. Cant we just promote player for playing well and not judge them based on some arbitrary KPI's.
I think people are going to get sick of me going on about KPI's but hell BBB has Armstrong TD has Adams ( I agree with him) Thatsgold has his constant optimism :eek: I think I might make my thing the hatred of KPI's

Honestly this KPI thing does my head in. Cant we just promote player for playing well and not judge them based on some arbitrary KPI's.
I think people are going to get sick of me going on about KPI's but hell BBB has Armstrong TD has Adams ( I agree with him) Thatsgold has his constant optimism :eek: I think I might make my thing the hatred of KPI's

Otto - I know we go on about KPIs - but is that based on what the coaches say? Or is that a BF urban myth? How about a player - like PK - kicking goals? He was kicking 3-4 goals a week before his latest injury, then did it again today. For the love of God, he is a forward, can we please give him some games in the seniors and see how he goes? We are not contenders (I was deluded into thinking we were for a while there). Just. Play. Him.

Otto - I know we go on about KPIs - but is that based on what the coaches say? Or is that a BF urban myth? How about a player - like PK - kicking goals? He was kicking 3-4 goals a week before his latest injury, then did it again today. For the love of God, he is a forward, can we please give him some games in the seniors and see how he goes? We are not contenders (I was deluded into thinking we were for a while there). Just. Play. Him.
Agree with you 100%. Have been screaming for Martin to be included as well. With guys like faz elliott reid white out of the team you would think the selection committee would have brought in a goal kicker for yesterdays game. Alas.

I don't mean to be rude but most of the KPI's talk I see on here is from you being upset about KPI's ;)

I don't mean to be rude but most of the KPI's talk I see on here is from you being upset about KPI's ;)
lol. If people would stop telling me that martin isn't getting a game because he probably isn't meeting his KPI's I wouldn't be so upset with the KPI's. As it is I am now anti KPI and I don't care if that is politically correct or not. I have no problems with KPI discrimination. :)

yeh alarming stat they have kicked 98% of our goals this season.
They have kicked 61 goals between them. The next best beams on 17, white on 13, Pendles on 12, swan on 10. The rest are so inconsequential it doesn't matter.

Hence the need to get more natural forwar into the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back