Power Rankings for the 2015 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Snelling deserves far more credit here.
Will average 20+ in the League SANFL and in the State Champs. 31 and 3 in the SA trial a couple of weeks ago.

Will Snelling deserves far more credit here.
Will average 20+ in the League SANFL and in the State Champs. 31 and 3 in the SA trial a couple of weeks ago.
Im aware of his talents. Just haven't had the time due to the fact that i have tons of homework.
He strickes me as a extremely fast flanker who could become a midfielder.

He's a straight out midfielder.

Smart, reads the play, elite fitness and gets the footy.

I'd say he'll start Round 1 in the SANFL for West Adelaide.

Others to watch from West -

Aaron Francis

Jack Agostino

Riley Bonner

and more.

Other then Darcy Parish Rhys Mathieson and Charles Curnow (AIS), can anyone tell me who also has a chance of getting drafted from the Geelong Falcons???

He's a straight out midfielder.

Smart, reads the play, elite fitness and gets the footy.

I'd say he'll start Round 1 in the SANFL for West Adelaide.

Others to watch from West -

Aaron Francis

Jack Agostino

Riley Bonner

and more.
I'll get a write up on him. Got homework and footy commitments to manage. Aaron Francis is on my power rankings

Info: I have run out of space on my first post so my updated rankings will be in a PDF format.

Link will be in first post

Info: I have run out of space on my first post so my updated rankings will be in a PDF format.

Link will be in first post
thanks for the write up mate. Just a quick question... how does Keays compare to Mills? Keays has performed better at the higher competitions (U18s, NEAFL) than Mills so I'm guessing you will believe Mills has a higher ceiling?

I'll get a write up on him. Got homework and footy commitments to manage. Aaron Francis is on my power rankings

No problem.

Just to assist, his form in the finals for West's Under 18's last year (Premiers) was:

Elimination Final - BOG

Qualifying Final - BOG

Prelim Final -BOG to half-time, then to hospital.

Grand Final - probably 2nd best on ground, Sam Durdin best.

Goes OK.

thanks for the write up mate. Just a quick question... how does Keays compare to Mills? Keays has performed better at the higher competitions (U18s, NEAFL) than Mills so I'm guessing you will believe Mills has a higher ceiling?
Mills has shown he can play as a pure mid. Where as keays I see as a flanker who can play mid at the moment. I see keays having thrle higher ceiling but mills has more exposure with TAC cup form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with Sydney having first dibs on Mills and Dunkley, how does it work if clubs bid top 5 picks for each, does Sydney only have to give a second rounder like pick 38 for their second player?

So with Sydney having first dibs on Mills and Dunkley, how does it work if clubs bid top 5 picks for each, does Sydney only have to give a second rounder like pick 38 for their second player?

Still seems to be very much in flux this year as the rules could be anything. Under current rules, yes, but there seems little doubt they'll be different by the end of the year.

Have watched a few Cannons practice matches. Callum Moore has been highly impressive.
He's a 19 y/o, was very close to being picked up by Sydney last year but his injuries hurt his chances, good to see Cannons gave him another chance!

He's a 19 y/o, was very close to being picked up by Sydney last year but his injuries hurt his chances, good to see Cannons gave him another chance!

As luck would have it, I believe he's out with an injury. Pity. He's looked really good.

Interesting/concerning that none of the Blues father son picks in Silvagni, Bradley & Rice made your list, the way they get talked about on the Carlton board I had assumed they were all first round quality.

Interesting/concerning that none of the Blues father son picks in Silvagni, Bradley & Rice made your list, the way they get talked about on the Carlton board I had assumed they were all first round quality.
They are only second round quality and ive got write up on them anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back